Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My mail day > your mail day....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
I can't figure out why more than one plate per color was used. Does it have to do with the fact that so few cards were printed and the methods we used that one plate set could only be used once? Or was it just for the heck of it.

Also, nice mailday Christopher.... I think John's (JEA2880) will rival it however. I received his PSA/DNA submission back today and have forwarded it onto him, it was an absolute beast of a mailday. Very nice.

I hope to win a plate in a contest, if thats how they are given out, I think they make a cool collectors item.

Casey

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
caseya10781 said:
I can't figure out why more than one plate per color was used. Does it have to do with the fact that so few cards were printed and the methods we used that one plate set could only be used once? Or was it just for the heck of it.

Also, nice mailday Christopher.... I think John's (JEA2880) will rival it however. I received his PSA/DNA submission back today and have forwarded it onto him, it was an absolute beast of a mailday. Very nice.

I hope to win a plate in a contest, if thats how they are given out, I think they make a cool collectors item.

Casey
lets see you psa/dna results.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
caseya10781 said:

Casey

200lb will have to field this one

he was there

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
jeff550 said:
caseya10781 said:

Casey
lets see you psa/dna results.
I posted some very, very large scans, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts