Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Two "Cases" of 2009 BDP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I think Id rather have the cash too, it just takes one of these bozo to drive his car into a pole, or rob a taco bell
and your profit margin is gone. Of course chances are they get to the bigs, get hammered, and then quietly go
away, hopefully long after you have flipped them.

Good Luck

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
LLWesMan said:
J-Rod said:
nice pickups man I opened a few boxes of draft and 2 elite and now that I started buying some singles I think you are wise :D . But I was brand new and didn't know anyone now I do

you've shot up the post count charts quite a bit! i've been slacking!

hopped up into 4th place tonight

Wes

OG
Administrator
schmidtfan20 said:
I think Id rather have the cash too, it just takes one of these bozo to drive his car into a pole, or rob a taco bell
and your profit margin is gone. Of course chances are they get to the bigs, get hammered, and then quietly go
away, hopefully long after you have flipped them.

Good Luck

I'd say that's true of any prospect. Not to be morbid but actually players dying actually shoots their cards up. Now before that gets taken out of context I am NOT rooting for anyone to die.

In any case, prospecting is gambling - hopefully educated gambling but gambling nonetheless. Hope these two work out - I think they're both great prospects with great futures ahead.

Members online

Latest posts