Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Yankee autographs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Can't ever get enough signed 56 Topps, like the 61s, 67s (with they didn't have the facsimile sigs) and 78s as well.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I hope you can find Yankee Bowman prospects cheaper than I can find Dodgers. Seems like every single Dodger prospect spikes as soon as they are released! Very frustrating, as most will probably amount to nothing in the end. I will be laughing at all the Dalton Rushing buyers who are spending $50+ when I can get one for $5 (I hope).

Seems like just yesterday you were hosting a contest for #1000! Congrats on the steady progress.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I hope you can find Yankee Bowman prospects cheaper than I can find Dodgers. Seems like every single Dodger prospect spikes as soon as they are released! Very frustrating, as most will probably amount to nothing in the end. I will be laughing at all the Dalton Rushing buyers who are spending $50+ when I can get one for $5 (I hope).

Seems like just yesterday you were hosting a contest for #1000! Congrats on the steady progress.
Thanks......most of the Yankees aren't cheap, either. Happens to us largely collected team collectors!

Members online

Latest posts