Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MySlabs doesn’t mess around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DragonWagon

May 4, 2015
Here is the message they sent me after the buyer didn't pay within 24 hours:

Bad News,

The buyer has failed to pay within the 24 hours period. The buyers account has been deactivated.

This card has been returned to the for sale section. No further action on your part is requireded.
--The MySlabs Team

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I guess if that is a condition of playing in their arena, it's OK. I think for auctions, that is a bit unreasonable though. I set bids and don't always get back that quick. I am usually a fairly quick payer, but I also buy from a small group that let me stretch out payments on ebay up to a month, which is nice for combined s/h.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
They seem to be pretty active in cultivating their community. I got a list of requirements for selling and it was a bit more than I remember being required by ebay. Including:
  1. Which active members of the Facebook and IG card community can speak to your character if needed?
  2. Please provide screenshots of your Ebay feedback in total from your profile.
  3. Approximately how many slabs do you have listed on Ebay?
  4. Where are you currently located?
I'm not really involved with Facebook at all any more, and I've had less than a half-dozen transactions on there. And I'm not on Instagram at all. I have an account but I deleted the app off my phone a year ago. And why do they want screenshots of my ebay feedback? Can't they just look up my username to see what it actually is? What does it matter how many slabs I have listed on ebay? The reason I don't have many listed is because I have no wish to sell them with such high fees, plus I'm lazy.

Benbabs

Oct 29, 2020
I’m too lazy to get anything graded let alone hoops they make you jump through. In my mid 30s and I’m not on any social media. I cultivate real relationships with lcs and dealers at card shows. I know I should get involved with hobby people online but between turds in the hobby and post office delays seems a precarious time to start.

Members online

Latest posts