Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Name the player most likely to have big price spike during the post season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I hope he stays. He's really the best player they have moving forward,

Yeah, he's a great player. I would think he would be the centerpiece for the future on plenty of teams. My question was more if he does stay with the team long term, does that make Yankees fans spend more on his cards this offseason knowing he's there for X amount of years?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Yeah, he's a great player. I would think he would be the centerpiece for the future on plenty of teams. My question was more if he does stay with the team long term, does that make Yankees fans spend more on his cards this offseason knowing he's there for X amount of years?

Some yankee fans don't hold him in regard like say posada, paul oniell or some of the core four. his lack of hustle at times turns some fans off to him.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Aye, for the prospect-flip side, ye olde Billy Hamilton be at the top of me list! As for getting value back up, Todd Frazier be needin' to come through with a powerful bat and not slouch like a scoundrel, or he'll walk the plank!

Members online

Latest posts