Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National Treasures #5 - Break 3/5 after #4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If I were Bruin, I'd take it.

Why? Wasn't that the point of gambling in this product? Lets just say case sucks and best card is $200 retail, so you'll have gained $150 if sold. If its a great case, then it's $500+ card. My point is the risk vs reward isn't worth $150 if you got into the break for the chance at a top pick

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Why? Wasn't that the point of gambling in this product? Lets just say case sucks and best card is $200 retail, so you'll have gained $150 if sold. If its a great case, then it's $500+ card. My point is the risk vs reward isn't worth $150 if you got into the break for the chance at a top pick

Ryan

Cool - That's the great thing about gambling... some people have a higher threshold than others. I personally have seen enough of these breaks where I think $350 cash is more than enough to get me to walk with the money... you seem to think differently but that's cool. I couldnt' tell you if more people would follow you or me but either way, I'd take the money and run if I were him... I mean sh!t, that's already 7x your buy-in... take that all day long!

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Cool - That's the great thing about gambling... some people have a higher threshold than others. I personally have seen enough of these breaks where I think $350 cash is more than enough to get me to walk with the money... you seem to think differently but that's cool. I couldnt' tell you if more people would follow you or me but either way, I'd take the money and run if I were him... I mean sh!t, that's already 7x your buy-in... take that all day long!

Definitely think 7x your buy in is a fair number and we have seen enough cases to see there are some hits higher than $350 at #1, but more often than not it is a ways below that threshold.

And [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] he is gaining $300.25 immediately with little risk involved. I on the other hand love the thrill and the gamble, as Andrew (groupbreaker) can attest to.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Definitely think 7x your buy in is a fair number and we have seen enough cases to see there are some hits higher than $350 at #1, but more often than not it is a ways below that threshold.

And @RStadlerASU22 he is gaining $300.25 immediately with little risk involved. I on the other hand love the thrill and the gamble, as Andrew (groupbreaker) can attest to.

Totally cool - Hope he accepts your offer then for your sake. I could only WISH to have the #1 spot in one of these for $50 or so lol

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
A $300 profit is not much compared to some of the best cards in some of these cases. I would roll the dice over the instant cash. There are some sick cards that have yet to be pulled.

Good Luck hope this is a great case.

Last edited:

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Bruin I am offering $350 paypal gift for #1 pick in this break

I think these situations are fun which is why I like group breaks with Andrew. I'm fine with either a big hit or a $100 card. Either way I won't lose. If I was back in college (that was a long time ago) I probably would have accepted the $350 but life is good these days and this just adds to the goodness. Good luck to everyone in both cases!

Allen

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
I think these situations are fun which is why I like group breaks with Andrew. I'm fine with either a big hit or a $100 card. Either way I won't lose. If I was back in college (that was a long time ago) I probably would have accepted the $350 but life is good these days and this just adds to the goodness. Good luck to everyone in both cases!

Allen

Well $400 is highest I will go and ya got until Andrew goes live

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

And [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] he is gaining $300.25 immediately with little risk involved. I on the other hand love the thrill and the gamble, as Andrew (groupbreaker) can attest to.

I do understand the other side in terms of 7 x's the money, but you gotta back out what the top card will bring even if its a dud case. Then that's what the gain would be. Anyway moving along, good luck to all in the breaks tonight.

Ryan

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
I do understand the other side in terms of 7 x's the money, but you gotta back out what the top card will bring even if its a dud case. Then that's what the gain would be. Anyway moving along, good luck to all in the breaks tonight.

Ryan

So the dud cases that the top card has been a $150-200 card, so in a dud case it is a dud.

But this is Andrew and he never has bad cases :D

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
VERY HAPPY with the Trout Auto/Patch #/25.

Thanks for a great break Andrew!
Allen

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
So the dud cases that the top card has been a $150-200 card, so in a dud case it is a dud.

But this is Andrew and he never has bad cases :D

Completely unrelated, but on my phone App it says you posted this 12/31/1969? Talk about ahead of your time

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
You would have chosen poorly.

Amazing Trout. Nice 2 cases.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts