Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need Advice on this topic please help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ekuhockey13

Nov 13, 2008
Indianapolis,IN
I need advice on what to do i'm sure some people has posted simular post but I am sorry. I have a spx pence redmeption I've been waiting on for six months. I called upperdeck and they give me a list of players I can trade him out for but I don't want any of the other players listed what should I do... Why overproduce redmeptions if you can fill the orders i've seen the card on ebay it's been redeemed by others... they told me pence was not signing right now.. and may not ever get that card signed.. If upperdeck of all people have a contract with him you think they can cut him a check and send him stickers to sign right now it's the off season..I feel they need be able to have enough autos to fill orders on redmeptions I have heard the same thing is happening with the griffey stroke of genius cards some are out but set collectors are waiting for that card cause they ran out.. how can you get excited about pulling a cool redmeption and then not knowing if you will ever get it ..any advice on what I should do??????

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
I would either ask for more replacement options, or give it a little longer.

I agree with you that the redemption system is broken at UD. I would also suggest being as pleasant as you can on the phone with the representative.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
It should be illegal to sell a product and not give someone exactly what they paid for... it has to be false advertisement at least. "You won this!" "Sorry, we don't have that." Why is this allowed???

ekuhockey13

Nov 13, 2008
Indianapolis,IN
Oh I was really nice in hopes they would of giving me a better option or choice on the redmeption.. I guess i'll wait a little longer just glad to see others feel the redmeptions is bad with upperdeck...

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Maybe call them back and talk with a different representative. Not sure if a different rep would offer different replacements.

ekuhockey13

Nov 13, 2008
Indianapolis,IN
good idea i'll try that in a week or two I really feel I should question there reasons why there are no cards in there stock to fill redmeptions but not come off mean to them...

Members online

Latest posts