Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need Worthpoint? Let Me Know

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
How much is an account? Feel like you could charge $1 paypal gift to look up an item and it's pay for itself. I'd pay $1 every time I wanted the info.

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
$19.99 a month (7 day trial, or 7 lookups), or $199.99 for a year with 2 months free

Use code TWTB2014 and you will save $3, so it will be $16.99 for the month

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
So I decided to take a stab at worthpoint
Something I noticed, the realized prices are not always the true price, unless I am doing something wrong.
There are items that I sold via "best offer" that show up in there with the BIN price, so again, unless I am doing something incorrectly, can be very misleading.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
So I decided to take a stab at worthpoint
Something I noticed, the realized prices are not always the true price, unless I am doing something wrong.
There are items that I sold via "best offer" that show up in there with the BIN price, so again, unless I am doing something incorrectly, can be very misleading.

Wow, it'd be quite bad if that was the case. And at $19.99/month, they had better get that data correct.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Here are the examples

the top two, you can clearly see I accepted best offers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 15

Members online