Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Baseball action figures coming

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I'd buy a Garvey if they even made one (sometimes I consider myself lucky he hardly ever makes the cut and sometimes I wish they made more stuff of him), but that would be it.

cardcop05

Nov 15, 2018
NYC
Don't they look just like old Starting Lineup figures? If they do and have a SRP of $14.99 they will FAIL miserably. At $7.99 maybe...

Too many people got used to McFarlane Figures at around $14.99-$16.99 each (of which there are tons of in the hobby)! Plus at least those have high quality detail, decent variations, and a wide variety of players.
I'm still waiting for an original Gary Carter figure to be made. I can't wait to get one of each version on my wall!!!

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Don't they look just like old Starting Lineup figures? If they do and have a SRP of $14.99 they will FAIL miserably. At $7.99 maybe...

Too many people got used to McFarlane Figures at around $14.99-$16.99 each (of which there are tons of in the hobby)! Plus at least those have high quality detail, decent variations, and a wide variety of players.
I'm still waiting for an original Gary Carter figure to be made. I can't wait to get one of each version on my wall!!!
Eh, as mentioned above they’re more in the original Kenner Star Wars style which immediately makes them infinitely cooler to a lot of people :) similar retro lines do very well so we’ll see. If they get around to making any Brewers I want one of each!

Latest posts