Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*NEW BGS CASE EVALUATION VIDEO* - Testing durability with a trip through time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Nat

Aug 17, 2008
If you've been around card message boards over the last decade, you might remember fellow member FernandoMartinez and I have been periodically making videos testing the durability of graded card cases. Since 2007 we have tested cases such as BGS, PSA, PSI, BGGS, and everything in between. People from all over the country sent us graded cards to test. We were featured on Beckett.com after our first test and have had a lot of fun over the years.

Our newest video includes the classic case tests and also gives a nod to prospecting regrets in the Bowman Chrome era. It's a tighter entry in our series, please check it out here:

As always, comments appreciated! If you want another trip back in time, check our other evaluations on our YouTube channel.

Thanks all!

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
I guess you guys haven't heard the rumors circulating that Colton Willems BGS 9 Gold Refractors are going to be declared the new US currency come 2016. Bummer.

Hope all is well with you guys! Great video as usual.

Fernando Martinez

Aug 7, 2008
I guess you guys haven't heard the rumors circulating that Colton Willems BGS 9 Gold Refractors are going to be declared the new US currency come 2016. Bummer.

Haha, didn't know you were still around these parts. Great to hear from you.

Super Nat

Aug 17, 2008

Woh, Ian Stewart sighting is a major throwback!

Members online

Latest posts