Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New eBay feature lets you add videos to your listings. Game changer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BarryBonds762

Feb 9, 2021
Just found out today that eBay will now let you add a video to your listing through a new listing tool. Videos you add to your listing have to be approved and takes 48 hours or sooner. I am not sure how long the video can be. Just tested it and am waiting for my first video to be approved.

BarryBonds762

Feb 9, 2021
Yep. You can add videos now but they have to be approved by eBay before they show up on your listing. I think it's a good thing and gives sellers an advantage. Condition is everything and videos are the best for condition concerns on an item I feel like.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Can't imagine what game it would change for cards. Might be helpful for making sure electronics or other machines are working.

Now eBay will be full of people going full Shop At Home pimping their cards on video.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Just found out today that eBay will now let you add a video to your listing through a new listing tool. Videos you add to your listing have to be approved and takes 48 hours or sooner. I am not sure how long the video can be. Just tested it and am waiting for my first video to be approved.
Imagine all the hands turning cards over. Or better yet, cards in cleavage.

Members online