Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New here from THE BENCH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

Jan 22, 2011
Coming on over from THE BENCH....Glad to be here and easy to trade with....will be posting some wants and traders soon
Thanks a bunch
Robert

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Hey Buddy! I'm here too! I came over with the rest of the old Beckett members.......but decided I liked the Bench as a better site because of the Trade Manager. Best regards, David

greatdadx2

Jan 22, 2011
Welcome. Are people abandoning The Bench for some reason?
What/who do you collect?
THE BENCH is fading and will no longer be around soon....no more updates to the site is what we have been told
Robert

greatdadx2

Jan 22, 2011
THE BENCH is fading and will no longer be around soon....no more updates to the site is what we have been told.

I collect all RCs, 1959 Topps set, 1970 Topps set, 1988 Topps autographed cards, 1996 Leaf Signature, & Charlie Hough

I will probably get some threads going early next week here....back to work tomorrow, so don't want to start trading here quite yet
Robert

greatdadx2

Jan 22, 2011
I collect all RCs, 1959 Topps set, 1970 Topps set, 1988 Topps autographed cards, 1996 Leaf Signature, & Charlie Hough

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Charlie Hough ............ hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i think i might have sent you some years back, somewhere
freedom train_zpslfmhoodr.jpg

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Hi Buddy! The Bench has changed hands...from Pete to Mike! Site is moving today....hopefully it will be up tomorrow. Best regards, David

Members online