Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Idea for Leaf Baseball Product

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Troll to Brian, not DK. He's the scumbag.

And yes, I am a moderator in the Pro Wrestling forum, but I haven't done anything with the privilege, and do not see myself doing so, and if it were taken away I would not be upset in the slightest. Because I didn't ask for it.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
We're still good. No harm, no foul.

On a side note, I am going to Wrigley in May for a Cards/Cubs game and plan on getting one of this years red batting practice/Spring Training jerseys personalized with Kile's name and number to wear to the game.

Can't think of a more fitting player jersey to wear for my first trip ever to Wrigley.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Sorry I got this thread of topic. But I don't regret anything I posted. I just can't stand being taken advantage of as a consumer, and especially being talked down to by some greedy manufacturer.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Sorry I got this thread of topic. But I don't regret anything I posted. I just can't stand being taken advantage of as a consumer, and especially being talked down to by some greedy manufacturer.

I hope you don't buy topps then.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
Would you elaborate on your statement, please.

I'll elaborate for him. Topps loads their products up with redemptions that take years to get if you get them at all. They consistently replace higher valued redemptions with garbage and try to pass them off as "equal or greater value". They add and subtract to and from autograph checklists after people have pre-ordered a product based on checklist information that was supposed to be final. They do this time and time again because they know they are the only MLB licensed manufacturer in the game and they can get away with it. Those are just a few examples of Topps taking advantage of the consumer.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I'll elaborate for him. Topps loads their products up with redemptions that take years to get if you get them at all. They consistently replace higher valued redemptions with garbage and try to pass them off as "equal or greater value". They add and subtract to and from autograph checklists after people have pre-ordered a product based on checklist information that was supposed to be final. They do this time and time again because they know they are the only MLB licensed manufacturer in the game and they can get away with it. Those are just a few examples of Topps taking advantage of the consumer.

+1......well except the being talked down to part because you can't get through to their customer service.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula

I've never had a problem with Topps. But I don't go nuts when a redemption I had redeemed for only a couple months, seeking replacements. In fact, I just checked my redemption's and noticed that my Puig die cut /25 and a Jonathan Gray blue refractor auto's have been shipped.

So anything else you want to add?

Members online