Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to the site....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chavezforprez

Feb 15, 2009
Chesapeake, VA
Hello everyone,

My name is Billy and I'm obviously new to the site, but not to the card world. Some of you may know me from The Bench, which is where I've been doing the majority of my trading/selling since 2006. Heard about this site, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm in transition on my collection and slowing moving from quantity to quality. I'll get around to listing my items for trade/sale, once I learn who to navigate this site.

Thank you,
Billy

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
Greetings. I haven't had much luck here on this FCB site making trades. Some but not much but perhaps because that is because I am down to some specific wants

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Howdy! Welcome to FCB. My wantlist is also pretty narrow but I've worked out a few deals here and there. Members are pretty generous and it feels like kind of a tight knit community.

goodgainz

May 6, 2020
Welcome to the site! Always exciting to meet more passionate collectors! Do you collect more modern or vintage?

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
hiya billy.....cmcjr99 from the bench...ive been here the same time as there...in the beginning i think this sited had a good bit more traffic...although thee is not quite as much trading here as there i still come here most days for info and aside from the lack of a trade manager i think the site is pretty good...

chavezforprez

Feb 15, 2009
Chesapeake, VA
Thanks again everyone. I' collect modern 1980-current stuff. Currently transitioning from quantity to quality on my collection. Hope to set up some trades here and add some new stuff to me PC.

How are trades conducted here? Via PM's or just posting the trade on the thread?

Billy

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
Hello everyone,

My name is Billy and I'm obviously new to the site, but not to the card world. Some of you may know me from The Bench, which is where I've been doing the majority of my trading/selling since 2006. Heard about this site, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm in transition on my collection and slowing moving from quantity to quality. I'll get around to listing my items for trade/sale, once I learn who to navigate this site.

Thank you,
Billy

Welcome, heard some rumors that the bench will closing up soon due to the owner seeming to be a no slow nowadays?

Members online

Latest posts