Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************New Year’s Eve Morning Thread 12/31******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Don’t think I’ve started one of these in a couple of years. Good morning all! Chances of me being able to stay awake until midnight (or even trying) at about 35% currently. Lame old man

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Like Andy, it's doubtful that I will be up to wish a Happy New Year, so I'll do it now!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
5:30 roll over =7:30 NICE being able to sleep . Took wife out for supper to one of the best steak houses around here Saturday night $65. counting tip = no alcohol Called for a table earliest 8:00 and it was packed . MIL might get to come back to us in two/ three weeks . No plans for tonight .

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

I'm in the same boat, nothing planned for tonight and probably wont watch the ball drop either! Getting old sucks!

Fordman

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Good afternoon, peeps. No plans for me tonight either for several reasons.

1.) Stuff is too damn expensive.
2.) I'm single and don't have anyone to celebrate with.
3.) I have an 0600 wake-up call for work.

So, beers, Monday Night Raw and Netflix it is. Can't go wrong there.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good afternoon, peeps. No plans for me tonight either for several reasons.

1.) Stuff is too damn expensive.
2.) I'm single and don't have anyone to celebrate with.
3.) I have an 0600 wake-up call for work.

So, beers, Monday Night Raw and Netflix it is. Can't go wrong there.

i miss beer - meds say NO -- two beers in 12 years = 65 and retired . i have partied with grandkids of my old friends ---start to tell story and TOLD SHUT UP ---- LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Had a doctor's appointment for Jayme this morning. Only 11 days until the due date. Have a funeral to go to this afternoon for a three year old. Went to school with the kid's dad, and he worked out in our warehouse before having to spend the last couple of months in the hospital with his son. The kid was waiting on his second heart transplant since his body started to reject the first one earlier this year. Then tonight my whole family is going out to dinner at the local steakhouse that's 35 miles south of us. Jayme is wanting their steak nachos so we will be sharing those tonight

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
i miss beer - meds say NO -- two beers in 12 years = 65 and retired . i have partied with grandkids of my old friends ---start to tell story and TOLD SHUT UP ---- LOL

Haha yeah beer is pretty darn delicious. There's nothing better after a long day of work than coming home, cracking some beers and enjoying life by sifting through autographs!

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Hope everyone has a great new year. I just spent all day at the hospital with my wife. Not ! a good way to start the new year. I started the new year the same way last year. They gave me a noise make and a party hat. I asked the nurse if she was serious. :rolleyes: