Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Jan 2020! (balls drop edition)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Well mate, I hope your search is a quick and rewarding one. From what I remember in all the posts you've made referencing work, you did not sound very happy with it. What are you looking for, just out of curiosity?

Whew, I haven't posted much in the NC hours lately, I've missed alot between eating awful plants and trim jobs for everyone.
Banjar I'm with you, I'm starting a job hunt, after 12 years I'm back on the market. I'm actually looking forward to starting my second act though.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I need to rewatch that episode of American Dad where Dusty Baker drowns in a giant fishbowl and his little toothpick slowly floats to the surface. :lol: I can't believe he is now coaching the Astros! Mr "don't clog the bases" managing a sabr team!!!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Well mate, I hope your search is a quick and rewarding one. From what I remember in all the posts you've made referencing work, you did not sound very happy with it. What are you looking for, just out of curiosity?

The work itself was fine, I actually enjoyed it most days, the amount of work and hours I had to put in were what made me give notice. It's hard to claim I'm a dad when I work 60+ hours a week and barely see my daughter, I didn't want to do that anymore.
For my search I'm planning on casting a wide net. I've applied to manage the gym I go to, I've applied for a couple departments at a local defense contractor as well. I probably won't apply for another retail job but I'm not opposed to it.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I've always been leery of 3somes. It seems like one lady would distract you and the other rob you. Idk, whatever floats your boat! ;)

Good luck on the hunt! Maybe you could work at the waxing salon Finest goes to. :lol:

It's NOT the one Bob Kraft goes to either !

Members online