Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew March Zadness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Big JV got his revenge against Snell who stole the Cy Young award from him last year. He always does. Just like when Taco Bell $hits stole it from him in 2016. It's an ongoing conspiracy...that or all the voters are mentally handicap

Many elite voter media (Haste included) refused to vote for him until he releases more booty nudes. We didn't do it for Snell, we did it for you! :grouphug:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was listening to the Sox/M's game on radio. It got so out of hand that the M's announcers started talking about how long they've owned their lucky pencils, Jay Bruce's high school finger injury, and Japan.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Holy hell, I just landed two awesome cards in the past 24 hours. Last week a Biggio black galactic Tek auto went up on auction (seller had been holding it hostage for over two years with a stupid BIN). I got it for about half of my offer when he put it up originally with the BIN, that was a nice get. I'm at work tonight and I'm checking my saved listings on break and I land this mama jama with a BO:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/392268108402
Provided both of these make their way to my mail box it will he the best card day of my life.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Is there ever a good day to start Mike leake?

If you're in a points compiling league like mine where pitchers are valued higher than position players due to every third of an inning being credited as a point, quality starts are nearly as valuable as a win & you are allowed 15 starts per week, then yes. In roto leagues or leagues with a more balanced points system where you are allowed less than 12 starts per week, then not so much.

His only real value in my league is as an innings eater and IP's are one of the most valuable stats in my league. I can deal with the lack of strikeouts due to the fact he doesn't walk many people. He's still just a situational starter for me. Like Haste said, against teams like Boston or New York, etc. it's generally not a good idea to ever use him.

Generally speaking though you are right. Very few people own him in roto leagues because the lack of strikeouts kill his value.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Both of my leagues are deep (18 and 20 teams) he's owned in both leagues, I understand the need for pitching all too well, pitching points in my leagues are also very skewed. At some point in both leagues this year I will either own leaked someone just like him, and each time I roll him out in my lineup I'll take a deep breath and hope for the best, I'll call him colonoscopy instead of leake

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The Freakaleake went 6IP 2ER 7K. :confused:

On a plus note, I found my Dick Bong auto (69/420) which was a fun surprise. I don't even remember what I was looking for but there it was. :)

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Big Daddy? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you, Mr. Haste, are officially the first person who has ever called him that. Dan Wilkinson just called and says he wants you to stop that right now!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Big Daddy? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you, Mr. Haste, are officially the first person who has ever called him that. Dan Wilkinson just called and says he wants you to stop that right now!

:lol:

After throwing a HOF first inning he decided to show his compassionate side in the 2nd and give a few hits to guys who are having a hard time. This only establishes him as even more of a candidate for HOF.

:|

Members online