Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
The guy doesn't look much like me but the cat looks a lot like my cat.

As for wiping your ass with baseball cards I would recommend 2008 UD masterpieces.... real gritty canvas cards. Good for when Armageddon comes and you run out of T.P. :lol:
All the guys wiping with Bowman will carry such a strong sht smell you'll never be able to sneak up on my bunker.

You know how players on the same team sometimes split MVP votes then don't win? I think that's the only reason we wouldn't win most hated poster.... too similar.
Now if it was a bracket format maybe one of us would win. idk.

I guess we'll never know since we can't post a poll :(

I knew there was a reason for me to hold onto my UD Masterpiece cards.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
There was one where a lady was too disabled somehow to stand but she had nice juggs so he made it to round 3 or 4 :lol: LOL

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I've heard of that Naked Attraction dating show...the dudes show their junk too. I think it's a British show.

I'm guessing all the t & a is blurred out?

Pm sent.

You can see everything in that show, other countries are cool in that regard. As someone living near the Canadian border as a kid I would get a few of their channels on my tv. ... would watch nighttime ***** on one of them from time to time.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The Braves
The Nationals

Some of the season's most expected surprises.....

M's implosion near pennant race
TJ for Ohtani. In fact, someone on here predicted it...even ran a contest for it ;)

Some surprises for me:

Nationals sucking... now everyone is going to kiss Dusty Bakers ass. :rolleyes:
Matt Chapman being a MVP caliber player. Probably wont even get top 5 but if he was in NL he would win.
Mariners gaining a 11.5 game WC lead despite being a negative pythagorean team.
Robinson Cano getting popped was surprising. I know everyone is on the dope but he should hide it better! lost 12mil!!!!
Every decision Angels did was surprising and bad. They will rebound though.
Molina's "exploding dick" injury. . . (at least thats what an expert insider called it on here) I didn't know that sht was possible! :lol:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
In his final start of the season, the big guy JV is killing it....this was Verlander's fourth straight start with double digit strikeouts! He's at 290 strikeouts on the season...here are his Cy Young stats up to this point:

Verlander: 16-9 2.54 ERA (2.77 FIP 3.02 xFIP) 213 IP 290 SO/36 BB (8.06 K/BB, 12.3 K/9, 1.5 BB/9) 0.90 WHIP

Leads the league in strikeouts, innings pitched, WHIP, K/BB & fWAR...2nd in K/9, BB/9, xFIP...3rd in ERA & FIP

Pm sent.

You can see everything in that show, other countries are cool in that regard. As someone living near the Canadian border as a kid I would get a few of their channels on my tv. ... would watch nighttime ***** on one of them from time to time.

Well $hit, then I want to watch that show!

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The guy doesn't look much like me but the cat looks a lot like my cat.

As for wiping your ass with baseball cards I would recommend 2008 UD masterpieces.... real gritty canvas cards. Good for when Armageddon comes and you run out of T.P. :lol:
All the guys wiping with Bowman will carry such a strong sht smell you'll never be able to sneak up on my bunker.

Or try using Pinnacle in a Can for that. :eek:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I thought it was me !

The consensus was that everyone seemed think they were the most hated person here..... which would make a vote even more interesting.

Or try using Pinnacle in a Can for that. :eek:

:lol: I have one next to my computer at all time holding pens, but a mini toilet is something I never thought of!
Mine has Manny Ramirez on the cover. . . . holding a glove. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts