Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nintendo Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario 3D All Stars
Mario Cart 8 Deluxe
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
The Lego Movie Videogame
The Lego Movie 2 Videogame
Lego City Undercover

I would stay away from LWGO WORLDs (kids didn't have much fun with it). My son is 7 and is into
Super Smash Bros

Not a bad idea to sign up for the on line family plan, "assuming" you will be playing, Which is $34.99 for the year (there is a 7 day free trial). With that you get 40 of the "old school" games which include a lot of the Mario games.

Hope that helps

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
For Black Friday, GameStop is doing Switch, MK 8 download and 3 months of Online Switch for $299, the regular price for the console...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario 3D All Stars
Mario Cart 8 Deluxe
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
The Lego Movie Videogame
The Lego Movie 2 Videogame
Lego City Undercover

I would stay away from LWGO WORLDs (kids didn't have much fun with it). My son is 7 and is into
Super Smash Bros

Not a bad idea to sign up for the on line family plan, "assuming" you will be playing, Which is $34.99 for the year (there is a 7 day free trial). With that you get 40 of the "old school" games which include a lot of the Mario games.

Hope that helps

Thanks, it definitely does!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
For Black Friday, GameStop is doing Switch, MK 8 download and 3 months of Online Switch for $299, the regular price for the console...

We have a friend who work at Walmart pick it up for us with their discount, so we have the console thing, just need some good games now, will prolly pick up a bunch mentioned above

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I just bought the new Super Mario 3D World/Bowser’s Fury release for the Switch, and it’s fantastic. I think I have every Mario related Switch release except for the Tennis game, and I won’t buy the Golf game either.

Mario Odyssey is by far my favorite. My 6yo daughter loves it too.

We both play a lot of Mario Kart Tour on our phones/tablets too. The game is excellent.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I just bought the new Super Mario 3D World/Bowser’s Fury release for the Switch, and it’s fantastic. I think I have every Mario related Switch release except for the Tennis game, and I won’t buy the Golf game either.

Mario Odyssey is by far my favorite. My 6yo daughter loves it too.

We both play a lot of Mario Kart Tour on our phones/tablets too. The game is excellent.

Yeah I bought it too very fun. I have only done the 3d world part though. Still need to finish star land and then go for bowsers fury

Members online

Latest posts