Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nolan Ryan Collectors: Help Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 10, 2008
While helping my parents move to a new house, I discovered something in a trunk of mine that I thought was stolen from me years ago while in college. It is an autographed uncut sheet of the 1992 Donruss Coca-Cola Nolan Ryan Tribute set. These were only available to Coca-Cola's top brass, which my father was in that category. I don't know how many of them exist, but I know it isnt many. The piece is all original, including the frame it was supplied in. The only other mention of this that I have ever read or heard was in an old Beckett, and a Super Collector of Ryan was being featured (I can't remember the issue, but it was about 6-8 years ago if I recall correctly) and out of all the pieces he owned, he named this the centerpiece of his collection. I was wondering if any of you that search eBay regularly for Nolan Ryan ever recall seeing one of these for sale, and most importantly, for how much. I plan on selling it via eBay, as I purged everything else that wasn't McGwire related many years ago. Also, what opinions would you have on the best course to take; BIN, BIN w/BO, or straight auction? I have looked at completed auctions and some Ryan stuff seems to get very good prices, but like other player collectors, I cant make much sense of the prices some get vs others. Thanks for any help!

DSCN1043.jpg

DSCN1044.jpg

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I see them off and on on ebay. I have no idea what they sell for since it doesn't really fit in with my collecting goals. Add a email search to ebay and wait for another to come along to see what they sell for.

Dec 10, 2008
Thanks for the responses. I threw it up on eBay with what I thought was a high BIN, and will see what kind of offers I get. I hope it goes to someone that will appreciate it more than I do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts