Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nothing like independent league ball!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'm at a NJ Jackals vs Newark Bears game, and wow, I don't even know what to say. They gave out caps to the first 200 people through the gates, and I'm not even sure they gave away all the caps. Which just means that you can pretty much have your pick of seat. I mean, I'm second row behind home plate right now, and no one even checked my ticket except at the gate. Ticket prices are really reasonable and so is food. Heck, they even have dollar beers if you call Coors lite a beer.
Great night to watch a game, for a great price, I can't believe more people don't come out to these things. And hopefully some Garry Templeton autos after the game too!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1376617330.332689.jpg

Here's a picture of the coaching staff locker room. And this picture comes with a warning...

Don't view my next picture unless you want to see an ex major leaguer in his underwear....

WaxPax

If you want value try going to a Gulf Coast League game....No admission, well there no stadiums thats why...played on the back fields at teams Spring Training sites....

Now you have to make a few concessions for the price, since there is no stadium, the only seats are in the dugout....That's my son in the red shirt....

...there are no amenities of course, except for the manually operated score board,....

....but you get really close to the action....

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If you want value try going to a Gulf Coast League game....No admission, well there no stadiums thats why...played on the back fields at teams Spring Training sites....

Now you have to make a few concessions for the price, since there is no stadium, the only seats are in the dugout....That's my son in the red shirt....

...there are no amenities of course, except for the manually operated score board,....

....but you get really close to the action....

If I ever come down to Florida I'll make sure to look ya up so we can catch a game

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Photos of Sugarland Skeeters stadium. Got Gary Gaetti autograph there

fs2f.jpg

ltpp.jpg

bgi.JPG

Members online