Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2010 TTM/IP success/failures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I have sent out a bunch of hockey cards in the past week. Hope to have some returns soon!
DANNY

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
dano7 said:
I have sent out a bunch of hockey cards in the past week. Hope to have some returns soon!
DANNY

Can't wait to see them!

I just sent out to Peyton Manning, Jason Kidd, and, some other dude, and I am writing to Chad Greenway tonight... maybe some hockey stuff.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
jeff550 said:
Don't know if I want to try ST again, last year i was like 4 for 20 ::facepalm::
That's pretty brutal, but I think you need to get a larger total out there. I was roughly 30/50 this year from ST, and I think I got a couple more that could still be back.

November was pretty small for me, but haven't sent anything since the new college semester started. Here's everything.

November:
Clayton Kershaw 1/1
James Loney 1/1
Carlos Carrasco 1/1
Chan Ho Park 1/3, kept others

I got some more going out after exams are done, so about two weeks from now.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Nice to be back on the horse

Andy Ashby 2/2 8 days

ashby2001-212x300.jpg

ashby-2004-300x214.jpg

Eric Valent 1/1 8 days

valent-212x300.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Brad Hand on a 2008 Tristar card, signed in fine blue sharpie, sent to the Jupiter Hammerheads on 6/28/10.
DANNY
TTMHand.jpg

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Hunter Pence (in person)
-2009 Sweet Spot

He really took his time with the sig. It looks nicer than any other Pence I've gotten before.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Awesome ill give this a try! are you guys just sending to the Colts stadium or practice facility?

Peyback Foundation.

He likes a donation, but I think I saw some where he didn't get one but still signed. I went the safe route and sent him like $4.

I also saw a couple pre-prints come out, but not many.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
TBTwinsFan said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Awesome ill give this a try! are you guys just sending to the Colts stadium or practice facility?

Peyback Foundation.

He likes a donation, but I think I saw some where he didn't get one but still signed. I went the safe route and sent him like $4.

I'll def send like 5 bucks, hope i get it back signed. im imagining a nice manning signed card jsa slabbed right now :lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
sdsportsfan1214 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Peyback Foundation.

I'll def send like 5 bucks, hope i get it back signed. im imagining a nice manning signed card jsa slabbed right now :lol:

Nice!

I plan on doing that with mine...

If you send Glossy, be SURE to prep it.

If you need the address, I can give it to you.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
TBTwinsFan said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:

Peyback Foundation.

Nice!

I plan on doing that with mine...

If you send Glossy, be SURE to prep it.

If you need the address, I can give it to you.

Good advice on prepping, ill probably send an unglossy card just to play it safe. that would be great if you could send me the addy

Members online

Latest posts