Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OCHOCINCO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
I think he was simply stating that it was already being talked about in another thread....sheesh...you baseball guys are super touchy ;)

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Please. Don't act like people don't do that on the baseball board all the time.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
LLWesMan said:
Brad said:
http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=140907&start=165

Guess what, you're allowed to start a new thread to talk about an individual player!

Awesome will do... Have a few baseball players I wanted to chat about :twisted:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Getting back on topic, somewhat - is he changing his last name back to Johnson now? Or is it remaining Ochocinco? And do the Pats have a #85 on the roster?

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
mstng99tim said:
Slette said:
Getting back on topic, somewhat - is he changing his last name back to Johnson now? Or is it remaining Ochocinco? And do the Pats have a #85 on the roster?
Aaron Hernandez is 85....for now.

he wasnt at the second practice today and i didnt hear about ochocinco until i got out and went to dinner. maybe he was in the locker room crying about losing his number. oh and a big ::facepalm:: for me if he does since i bought a hernandez shirt when i got here

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
First Haynesworth and now Ocho... Wow. Patriots could *potentially* be a pretty nasty team this season...

MJB14

Jul 12, 2010
mstng99tim said:
Slette said:
Aaron Hernandez is 85....for now.

Hernandez wil be 81 now, reverting back to his Gator days. Remember Moss had 81 when he got there last year so he couldn't have it.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Snyper said:
First Haynesworth and now Ocho... Wow. Patriots could *potentially* be a pretty nasty team this season...
It's going to take a lot to get Haynesworth to pull his head out of his ass, good luck with that. But if any team can I guess it's the Patriots.

Members online

Latest posts