Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Andre "The Hawk" Dawson Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
2015 Topps Tribute SE Rightful Recognition Autographs #59/89:
scan0086_2.jpg

2012 Prime Cuts Timeline Material Player Quads #01/25:
scan0085.jpg

2015 Topps Five Star Five Tools Autographs #01/25:
scan0087_2.jpg

2008 Topps Sterling Jumbo Patch #1/1 Autographed:
scan0088.jpg

Last edited:

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
2015 Qwasian Mini Hand Drawn Original Sketch Art Card 1/1:
scan0089_2.jpg

scan0090_1.jpg

scan0091.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Besides it being Expos with the Cubs pictured, nice Sterling. Curious if you think it was signed after the fact?

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Besides it being Expos with the Cubs pictured, nice Sterling. Curious if you think it was signed after the fact?

Ryan

It was definitely signed after release.

I've always hated that set because topps was too lazy to picture the player with the correct team in multiple instances.

This is far from the only occasion that Topps has been too lazy or stupid to match Dawson in picture on the card or in words on the card to the correct team of the piece of memorabilia that is being used on the card and it absolutely irritates me beyond no end that a company with the sole licensing agreement with Major League Baseball can not take the time or care enough about their customers to get their product right. If I ever get my hands on the Museum Jumbo Tag from his 1987 jersey that pictures him as an Expo with Expos printed on the card, I am going to have Tanner make me a custom out of it and do the card the justice that it deserves and not the laziness that a piece of an MVP winning season jersey ungratefully received from this joke of a company called Topps. #ThanksTopps

Yes this was signed afterwards. I remember missing out on this exact card unsigned on eBay probably about a year ago and when it resurfaced with his signature and The Hawk inscription then I just needed it. I am a fan of having this card signed, but something that is really pissing me off is that the person that bought his 2015 Finest Generations Superfractor also had it signed. How many Superfractors does Dawson have? Is this the only one? I don't know off the top of my head but I would guess this is the only one and some idiot ruined the card by having Dawson sign it. If I ever get my hands on this card then I will do some research into how to wipe autos without damaging the card. #ThanksIdiotsWhoRuinAlreadyBadToppsCards

My apologies, I must be cranky this morning, rant over.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Nope. The Super pisses me off as well.

I doubt that idiot realizes he devalued the card by having it signed like that.

Dawson has two from 2005, and two from 2015...that's it.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Nice cards Dustin. I like the Topps Sterling card. Never seen an auto on a patch before. I would think it would be harder to sign a patch than a smooth surface. But then Dawsons sigs always seem to look really nice.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Nice cards Dustin. I like the Topps Sterling card. Never seen an auto on a patch before. I would think it would be harder to sign a patch than a smooth surface. But then Dawsons sigs always seem to look really nice.

There was an entire set of signed jersey cards in 2008 UD Ultimate Collection.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
2004 Donruss Timelines Recollection Autographs #03/12:
scan0096_1.jpg

[MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] not a Diamond King but a new one for me

2012 Topps Tribute Autographs Orange #11/25:
scan0097.jpg

2015 Topps Tribute SE Framed Autographs #169/199:
scan0098_2.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Dawson did a nice job on the piece

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts