Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Cincinnati Reds collectors and discussion thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
My last Reds purchase:

92recollection.jpg
92recollection_b.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Ravi- I am very jealous of that card. I love your entire O'Neill collection, but the Reds ones are obviously my favorites.

It was close. Now it's 4-0 bad guys.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Thanks Joe! I've stopped collecting his Reds cards, but could not pass this up. 1992 Donruss is one of the few sets I remember opening as a kid.

Was a good game, glad to see Andy back in prime form, only wish Rivera was healthy enough to close out his wins.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Ravi- Being a Yankees fan, I can understand not going after Reds stuff. If you ever want, need, or decide to move any O'Neill Reds stuff, please keep me in mind.

Andy pitched a great game yesterday. Nice to see the Reds win today. Marshall tried to blow it in the 9th though.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Marshall can make things interesting sometimes. It was good to see Homer pitch well today as you never know what you're going to get from him. Now let's win the series tomorrow!

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
MIKE LEAKE! 8 Innings of 1-Run Ball and he helped his own cause with a HR. Stubbs also hit two bombs, but more amazingly drew a walk tonight. I like the momentum.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Nice cards guys!

pete- The Vottos and Bruces are nice, but love the Bench.

Barry- Sweet Jr!

I'm a big Leake fan, it was nice to see him do well yesterday. Big fan of Stubbs too and he had a nice game.

Things are going well tonight. Nice to see BP hit 2 big bombs.

For those who may not know, I won Brandon Phillips' Twitter contest for one of his Mother's Day pink bat. He called me on Sunday and then again today to set up a time to meet him on Saturday. :D

So Sunday or Monday, I'll have some pictures to share of the bat and of course, BP.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
Nice cards guys!

For those who may not know, I won Brandon Phillips' Twitter contest for one of his Mother's Day pink bat. He called me on Sunday and then again today to set up a time to meet him on Saturday. :D

So Sunday or Monday, I'll have some pictures to share of the bat and of course, BP.

Absolutely Unbelievable! You lucky dog! Can't wait to see pics.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Absolutely Unbelievable! You lucky dog! Can't wait to see pics.

I appreciate it. I normally don't have very good luck, so this is a total shocker. :lol:

I posted in the donation thread, but in case you missed it, I received your donation. Thank you a ton, my friend. Exceptionally generous.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
Search tips? Ever noticed when you search "Reds" on Ebay you get alot of junk you don't want (Red Sox, etc.)? Anyone have any tips for how to eliminate some of these non-related items.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Going to the game tonight vs. the Braves. I got passes to sit on one of the air conditioned suites. Can't wait!!

On another note - picked up this beauty the other day to complete the 3-card /18 set from 2010 triple threads:
10ToppsTripleThreadsAutographRelicsAR91.jpg

10ToppsTripleThreadsAutographRelicsAR92BarryLarkin.jpg

10ToppsTripleThreadsAutographRelicsAR93.jpg

Members online

Latest posts