Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Jeff Bagwell Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Just changed a burnt out headlight on my car and I'm feeling awesome and super manly. Decided to get something else off my to do list and post my latest pickups:

2003 Timeless Treasures Classic Combos Sample

2003 Timeless Treasures Award Materials Sample

2003 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Autographs 1/50 (First 5 Autographed)

2003 Leaf Limited Monikers Bat #146 3/5

2005 Donruss Timber and Threads Jersey Autograph 2/5

2005 Leaf Limited Monikers Jersey Number #17 4/5

2005 AM TotT Jumbo Jersey Autograph 3/5

2005 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Sluggers Jersey Autograph 5/20 (Jersey #)
This was a double but I wanted the Jersey # card. If anyone needs one I would be willing to sell or trade the other.

2015 Immaculate Dual Laundry Tag 1/1

Thanks for looking
Dan

Last edited:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Just changed a burnt out headlight on my car and I'm feeling awesome and super manly. Decided to get something else off my to do list and post my latest pickups:

2003 Timeless Treasures Classic Combos Sample

2003 Timeless Treasures Award Materials Sample

2003 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game Autographs 1/50 (First 5 Autographed)

2003 Leaf Limited Monikers Bat #146 3/5

2005 Donruss Timber and Threads Jersey Autograph 2/5

2005 Leaf Limited Monikers Jersey Number #17 4/5

2005 AM TotT Jumbo Jersey Autograph 3/5

2005 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Sluggers Jersey Autograph 5/20 (Jersey #)
This was a double but I wanted the Jersey # card. If anyone needs one I would be willing to sell or trade the other.

2015 Immaculate Dual Laundry Tag 1/1

Thanks for looking
Dan

May take you up on your extra auto. Let me check my needs list. Get back to you soon...

Nice pickups btw. Really surprised on the end prices on these!

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
The guy pulled it down, so I contacted him about it. He said that he decided to keep it instead since it is a unique card because it is the only button/auto that Panini made.

Hope he changes his mind because I would love to pick it up. It's the only 1/1 from this year's immaculate collection that I don't have.

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
The guy pulled it down, so I contacted him about it. He said that he decided to keep it instead since it is a unique card because it is the only button/auto that Panini made.

Hope he changes his mind because I would love to pick it up. It's the only 1/1 from this year's immaculate collection that I don't have.

Yeah...I know. 😒 lol.

Yeah, I thought you nabbed both. I had to choose between a bunch of other items I wanted and those two. I hope to god they stop putting him in new products!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Btw, take a good look at Nate's MJB autos. What's your thoughts on the unnumbered one? Looks like the same marker, same thickness, same style of auto(early career).

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
I think it's legit. I think there was some sloppiness in the production of the autos. I have the same thing and its unnumbered, so my guess is that none of that card were numbered. Also I'm still missing one of the autos, I forget which one and I've never seen one pop up. Makes me wonder if it was made?

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Finally got a chance to post my new pickups:

99 Topps Tek Gold /10

This makes #20 , a 3rd of the way there

99 Fleer Mystique 24kt gold /24
Really big pickup. I've wanted one of these for a while

97 SP Authentic Buyback 96 Marquee Matchups /23

This completes my run of SP authentic buybacks. I would like to upgrade a couple that have faded autos
Also funny story about this card. I first encountered it at a card show in Columbus, OH about 6 years ago. The guy there that was selling it was asking a ridiculous price, like $250. I passed on it and about 3-4 months later it ended up on ebay. I ended up getting outbid by Mattfeez, so I was disappointed I lost out. Then comes 3-4 years later and Mattfeez is selling off his collection. I was super excited to get another chance at the same card, but then once again I get outbid by that Raven guy. I was starting to think I was never gone own one and then a few weeks ago that raven guy lists this card. I ended up winning it for way less than either of the auctions that i was outbid on. Long journey for this card but it finally ended up in my hands.

2001 Donruss Signature Hawaii Trade Conference /25

2002 Fleer Platinum Fence Blasters Redemption

2002 Leaf Beckett Sample Gold

2003 Topps Tribute Team TRibute Doubles Red /50

2004 Upper Deck Power Up Blue 1000 point
Really tough to find one of these, not sure if I had ever seen one before

2004 Donruss Elite Aberdeen World Series Aspirations 1/1

2005 Sweet Spot Triple Materials /25

2005 AM Absolute Heroes Triple Prime Spectrum /15
This is my 3 copy, I love this card with the prime pants tag

2005 Throwback Threads Throwback Collection Prime /25

2013 Panini Prizm Gold Prizm /10

2015 Topps Museum Momentous Materials
Found one with a gray swatch, all the rest are white, so i thought this was pretty cool

2015 Topps Coin Stamp relic dime /50
Only need the quarter and I'll have the run

2015 Topps Archives Signature 91 Bowman RC /3
Really pumped for this one, but a little bummed that the card was not in better condition, but still overall happy to have one since I haven't seen any listed

2015 Topps Archives 92 Stadium Club /12

2015 Topps Archives 95 Stadium Club /3

2015 Topps Archives 94 Topps /2

2015 Topps Archives 00 Topps /3

Overall I really like the Topps Archives cards, All the signatures look really great on card and all have been really well placed. I've mainly been focusing on the 90s base cards for the most part, but I'm sure I'll pickup whatever come my way.

Thanks for looking, Got more on the way that I'll post when I get them scanned

Dan

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Cool stuff Dan! I forgot to bid on that sp buyback!😢... I thought you won it a while back. Kinda weird our competition is now selling his stuff...

The Power Up is rare. Nate sent me a link a while back. Only other one I've seen.

Also surprised you didn't have that 24 kt. I thought you were after it as it was graded(didn't click the link as I'm on my phone so I'm assuming it's the psa10). Nice snag!

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Some fresh new pickups to post:

1999 Finest Team Finest Gold /250

2003 Diamond Kings National 2/5

2015 Topps Archives '92 Stadium Club Members Choice 5/7

2015 Topps Archives '96 Stadium Club 6/6

2015 Topps Archives '99 Stadium Club 2/2

2015 Topps Dynasty 1/5
I went after this one because I thought the logo patch was awesome.

Thanks for looking

Dan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Some fresh new pickups to post:

1999 Finest Team Finest Gold /250

2003 Diamond Kings National 2/5

2015 Topps Archives '92 Stadium Club Members Choice 5/7

2015 Topps Archives '96 Stadium Club 6/6

2015 Topps Archives '99 Stadium Club 2/2

2015 Topps Dynasty 1/5
I went after this one because I thought the logo patch was awesome.

Thanks for looking

Dan

I'm digging the Members Choice auto and of course the Dynasty

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
FINGERS CROSSED FOR TODAYS RESULTS!!!!

Bagwell%2098%20Precious%20Metals%20PSA%2010_zpslwrb9j4m.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Damn close, but just short. Looks like he is probably in next year though with that number of votes.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Damn close, but just short. Looks like he is probably in next year though with that number of votes.

Hopefully so. I think a lot will depend on who the new 1st-time eligible guys are next year. With only Griffey Jr. and Hoffman being legit 1st timers this year, it was a prime year for a fringe guy like him to get in. I need to see who becomes eligible next year. At least Bags is trending in the right direction.

EDITED TO ADD - Looks like Bags, Raines, and probably Hoffman should be voted in next year. The new eligible players are highlighted by Pudge Rodriguez, Vlad Guerrero, and Manny Ramirez.

Bagwell%2097%20Totally%20Cert%20Golds_zpsv9sxkrpt.jpg

Last edited: