Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official: Mets game thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
ThoseBackPages said:
beberly said:
Cricket... cricket... cricket...

PHILLIES WIN

just like the last three years, "the mets lose" is more accurate than their opponent "winning"

Come on now. You have to give the Phillies credit for winning. This is their consistent way of winning. They scare you, then come from behind to win. It's just how these particular World Champions conduct business. They've been doing it for years. It just proves that the Mets level of play is lower than the Phillies. The Phillies can make the necessary plays at the right time to squeak out a win.

Sorry for invading the Mets thread. I just felt obligated to post once. BTW, it seems as if the Mets bullpen has greatly improved, but now their starting pitching needs help. If their starters, other than Santana, could be consistent, the Mets would be scary.

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
OT: Does anyone hate seeing the smoking amputee on SNY, smokers commercial. Its nasty to see that, and they play it quite often.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
gregbara said:
OT: Does anyone hate seeing the smoking amputee on SNY, smokers commercial. Its nasty to see that, and they play it quite often.

i miss the ones they showed from the past. "I miss swimming" ~ the guy with the hole in his throat.
and the singing cancer cowboy

gregbara

Aug 10, 2008
Little Bump here, Mets putting themselves together. Sweep of the Braves, Phil's and Priates. Move to 1st place in NL East.

Members online

Latest posts