Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Mets vs. Reds Opening Day Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Im not really sure why I said lets go reds :lol: I like the Mets better, but I want Bruce to hit 4 HRs :D

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
What's up with ESPN?

I'm getting nothing on my TV (black screen) and my mother who lives 40 miles away is seeing SportsCenter - not Mets.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
ffgameman said:
What's up with ESPN?

I'm getting nothing on my TV (black screen) and my mother who lives 40 miles away is seeing SportsCenter - not Mets.

blackout..

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Jays_Cards said:
Im not really sure why I said lets go reds :lol: I like the Mets better, but I want Bruce to hit 4 HRs :D

So your BIN gets hit? ;) :lol:

I regret selling my TCU Bruce Auto already and he hasn't batted yet.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
beefycheddar said:
Let's go Baseball!

x10

I could really care less for either team (if I had to pick, it would be the Mets....screw all NL Central teams but the 'Stros), though I was a HUGE fan when Piazza was there.

I am just glad that we are hopping into baseball season finally.

I only get to watch like 2 games a week or so, being 6 hours ahead of EST, but we do get replays :D

ee10

Aug 14, 2008
Mt Sterling, KY
Reds in 2009 said:
Brad said:
Good job getting out of a jam Harang

Dude who the hell is Darnell McDonald?!

30 year old career minor leaguer that the Reds decided was better than Gomes (who led the team in HR in the Spring). Leave it to Dusty. He is playing because Taveras has the flu & Dusty decides he's better than Dickerson against a lefty? :?

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
coltsfan23 said:
Jays_Cards said:

I HIGHLY doubt even if he hit 4 HRs that anyone would hit the BIN. The high end card market it just way too down right now. I actually like Bruce and wouldnt mind keeping his stuff PC. I think he is going to be a GREAT player..

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
Brad said:

a AAAA guy. I kind of wish Chris Dickerson had got the start in center since Taveras has the flu. Not sure why he is hitting 2nd

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Jays_Cards said:
coltsfan23 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":2awyorl6]Im not really sure why I said lets go reds :lol: I like the Mets better, but I want Bruce to hit 4 HRs :D

I HIGHLY doubt even if he hit 4 HRs that anyone would hit the BIN. The high end card market it just way too down right now. I actually like Bruce and wouldnt mind keeping his stuff PC. I think he is going to be a GREAT player..[/quote:2awyorl6]

True true, but ya never know.

Yeah, Bruce is awesome. I think he'll have an awesome year as well.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
ee10 said:
Reds in 2009 said:
Brad said:

30 year old career minor leaguer that the Reds decided was better than Gomes (who led the team in HR in the Spring). Leave it to Dusty. He is playing because Taveras has the flu & Dusty decides he's better than Dickerson against a lefty? :?

Anyone want to make the 2009 version?

DustysDugoutDice.jpg

ee10

Aug 14, 2008
Mt Sterling, KY
Brad said:
ee10 said:
Reds in 2009 said:
Brad said:

Anyone want to make the 2009 version?

That never gets old! I laugh every time I see it.

DustysDugoutDice.jpg

Members online

Latest posts