Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*** Official NBA Draft Thread, June 25th***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
Can Dickie V retire already?
I know Hansbrough a great pro and a "winner" hahaha, a winner because he plays on the most talented team in the country all 4 years he played...

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Captain Feathersword said:
I think its established that the Wolves will be trading one of the guards...

They just mentioned that Ty Lawson is being moved... WHY? GET RID OF FLYNN!!

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
coltsfan23 said:

I'd dump Rubio and Lawson, Flynn is the best PG in the draft by far IMO.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
aw00d05 said:
coltsfan23 said:

I'd dump Rubio and Lawson, Flynn is the best PG in the draft by far IMO.

If flynn was 3"-4" taller he would have challenged Blake for the the 1st pick in the draft.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
I don't really follow the NBA or the draft, but I love watching my Mizzou Tigers in college. I've head Demarre Carroll might go in the first round. That would sure give me a reason to watch the NBA.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Darko to Knicks..

Also anyone else find the interview with the Bulls guy interesting? Did he basically acknowledge Luol is on his way out? He kept saying he would sit down with Ben's people but didn't even mention trying to resign Luol, instead only referring to his health.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
If flynn was 3"-4" taller he would have challenged Blake for the the 1st pick in the draft.
The above statement is fact. Teague was a great steal by the Hawks as well, not a prototypical PG, but man can he fill it up. Rubio is way over-rated.....that kid is going to get tore up for his first year, then if makes adjustments he should be ok. Jrue Holiday fell to become a steal at his price point as he can be a Westbrook clone.....

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Uofo2212 said:
Teague was a great steal by the Hawks as well, not a prototypical PG, but man can he fill it up.
That's good to hear. :cool:
I'm not sure if he'll get much PT next season with Bibby, Joe Johnson, Flip Murray, and Jamal Crawford in the way.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Darko to Knicks..

Also anyone else find the interview with the Bulls guy interesting? Did he basically acknowledge Luol is on his way out? He kept saying he would sit down with Ben's people but didn't even mention trying to resign Luol, instead only referring to his health.

They already signed Deng to an extension last year. That's one of their big problems - they seemed to have signed the wrong guy last year.

Though this draft is interesting as a Bulls fan, if you want to read into it. They did not trade up and go after a guard - which leads me to believe they may try to resign Ben after all. And then they draft 2 guys whose scouting reports sound like they are Ty Thomas (or Noah) clones - so maybe their confident they'll get a chance to package Thomas or Noah with Deng or something for Bosh or somebody else. That'd be nice.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
rymflaherty said:
Darko to Knicks..

They already signed Deng to an extension last year. That's one of their big problems - they seemed to have signed the wrong guy last year.

Though this draft is interesting as a Bulls fan, if you want to read into it. They did not trade up and go after a guard - which leads me to believe they may try to resign Ben after all. And then they draft 2 guys whose scouting reports sound like they are Ty Thomas (or Noah) clones - so maybe their confident they'll get a chance to package Thomas or Noah with Deng or something for Bosh or somebody else. That'd be nice.

OH I misheard, Stu confused me when saying what are the odds of resigning both Luol and Ben? Thanks for the notice.

Knicks are trying to trade for Rubio, seems the Rubio camp wants it to happen, saying Rubio will stay in Europe for a few years at this point.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
The T'Wolves are shopping Rubio around. I saw from one sight that they picked Rubio just to trade him, so that's why they picked Flynn right after.

Ariza3Harris34

Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I'm Officially calling DeMar DeRozan the rookie of the year as long as he is starting and i think he will be..
This kid is so athletic and gives me shades of LeBron and Wade.
I'm not saying he is Lebron or Wade, but the truth is, this kid is scary .

I am probably going to collect this kids rookie memorabilia.
If anyone comes across any please contact me via PM.

Members online

Latest posts