Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OFFICIAL SIGN UP FCB $$ KEEPER LEAGUE!!!

Which would you rather do

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
craiger122003 said:
Well for 140 i would rather do yahoo free that way all money goes back out

Yes, there are bare-bones leagues, but this one is completely customizable with many options that are not available in the bottom line leagues... and it has been running for 2 seasons flawlessly. It's well worth the extra money to run it.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Just PM me the scoring system and keeper rules and I will certainly join this - I'm in a pair of keeper league with contracts and H2H points, one of which I run myself, so I can definitely handle this. Count me in, pending the rules and all - just want to be sure there's nothing crazy in there. :D

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Here are some details for anyone interested.

It will most likely be a $50 entry, 12 team league.
This is a head-to-head points based league, most points scored after the last game on Sunday, from Monday, is the winner of the week (game).
Payouts are as follows; 1st place: $220, 2nd: $120, 3rd: $55, 4th: $55, and if we pay the league fee by the 12th of February, they will knock off $30 making it $120, thus adding $30 more to the pot.
The draft will be online at 6:pM on Sunday, March 22 on CBSSports.com.
There are two divisions and the top three from each division make the playoffs with the top seed from each getting a first round bye.
You can set your lineups daily up to 30 minutes before the first baseball game is played, or ANY time before the week starts, and the week starts on Monday.
Every day you must start a C, 1B, 2B, 3RD, SS, OF, OF, OF, DH (any player), Relief P, Relief P, and 7 Starting pitchers TOTAL per 7 days (so 0-7 SP a day, but only 7 total through the 7 day week).
You can have up to 35 players on your roster, and the draft will be a minimum of 35 rounds, but you don't have to complete the draft if you don't want, after you are satisfied you can fill your roster after you end your draft, with the remaining players available.
The league is 23 weeks long, with the next three weeks as the playoffs.
You may have only 7 starting pitchers on your team at any given time.
Free agents are completely free and limitless, but players that are dropped go through a one day waiver period.
Trades are limitless, until the deadline, and are voted on by all owners.

I will be holding all league entry fees (PayPal is preferred) and will be co-commissioner along with dachurg.

I believe we are at 5 definites right now out of 12 teams needed, so any questions, ask here or through PM.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
I'd like to reserve a spot for the $30, but have 2 questions. How does the payment work? Do we send it all to 1 person, or do we send the money through CBSsportsline? 2nd question, is when is payment due? If it's like within a week or 2, no way I can do it. If it's not due for at least another month I'll be good.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Terry said:
I'd like to reserve a spot for the $30, but have 2 questions. How does the payment work? Do we send it all to 1 person, or do we send the money through CBSsportsline? 2nd question, is when is payment due? If it's like within a week or 2, no way I can do it. If it's not due for at least another month I'll be good.

I'm pretty sure it will be $50, if you knew what a fun league it is, I guarantee you won't mind putting in another $20. I will collect all the entry fees and pay the league fee out of that. I would even send all the money to gilmore to hold as a third party, seeing that this is an "FCB league" , if he would be interested in doing that. I would expect payment ASAP, but can work them out case by case, so you would be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts