Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Tony Gwynn Collectors Thread

#19Addiction

Jun 16, 2020
As I have just went through this entire thread I am in awe. Those are some nice Gwynn cards. Most I have never seen. I will probably refrain from posting any new purchases on my end as I am just getting the base cards that I have missed out on over the last 20 years. Right now I am focusing mainly on cards from while he was an active player. Nice cards though. Real nice!

#19Addiction

Jun 16, 2020
Is Ebay, Beckett and Comc the only place to find Gwynn cards? I ask because I always get out bid at the last second on Ebay. I have been waiting since December for Comc to ship about 300 cards anf Beckett just seems pricey. Any insight would be much appreciated.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Is Ebay, Beckett and Comc the only place to find Gwynn cards? I ask because I always get out bid at the last second on Ebay. I have been waiting since December for Comc to ship about 300 cards anf Beckett just seems pricey. Any insight would be much appreciated.
I have a lot of my stuff for sale on Sportslots.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I have a lot of my stuff for sale on Sportslots.

Yes! Tpeichel is a GREAT resource for those oddball Gwynns! Also I’d check out Sportlots! Ton of cards and if you take time to combine sellers, shipping is totally reasonable.

#19Addiction

Jun 16, 2020
Yes! Tpeichel is a GREAT resource for those oddball Gwynns! Also I’d check out Sportlots! Ton of cards and if you take time to combine sellers, shipping is totally reasonable.
So far I am liking Sportlots. Sadly Tpeichel I haven't put an order in through you yet. Might have to wait til next time. Just made a big order with a dealer that had about 60 cards I needed. Decent prices too. Thank you for the tip about Sportlots!

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
So far I am liking Sportlots. Sadly Tpeichel I haven't put an order in through you yet. Might have to wait til next time. Just made a big order with a dealer that had about 60 cards I needed. Decent prices too. Thank you for the tip about Sportlots!
No worries, that is probably the best place to get regular issue cards at very low prices.

#19Addiction

Jun 16, 2020
So lately I have been finding all sort of neat, non-card Gwynns that I had no idea exsisted back in 90s. Heck back then had no real way of knowing about it. The internet has sure made collecting Gwynn dangerous! I have been getting weird items from a few Bobbleheads to Beanie Babies to shot glasses and Beers!
I totally understand I am late to the party but damn I feel like a kid in a candy store!

Latest posts