Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official weekday pickup thread 2/08-2/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

connerusmc86

Dec 16, 2008
Jacksonville,NC
Huge mailday today..

Thanks to JackLondon..appreciate it Andrew
scan0028.jpg

scan0026.jpg

scan0027.jpg

And one of my new favorite cards..
scan0030.jpg

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
i kicked around the idea of picking up this set through the orem owlz website since they marked it down from $15 to $10 but when i found out s/h was $8...i passed. i found the bourjos on the bay and won it with an offer of $2. i am happy to add it to my angels collection as it is his first card.
e077_12.jpg

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
10_topps_1.jpg

10_topps_2.jpg

Also picked up a 2003 All Star Futures Game program for the LaRoche collection. It makes a nice companion piece for the '03 Bowman Futures card:

(Click for a larger image)

03_bdp_3.jpg

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
bballcardkid said:
Ironically, I had a copy of that exact same card stolen out of my car. Along with my mini piggy bank for my coins. ::facepalm::
That would help explain why it took so long to see one on eBay! :) I've had the other 4 cards for quite a while now.
Seriously though; that stinks. FWIW, this one is #25/50.
Sorry to hear about piggy too...

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
carlitoson said:
bballcardkid said:
Ironically, I had a copy of that exact same card stolen out of my car. Along with my mini piggy bank for my coins. ::facepalm::
That would help explain why it took so long to see one on eBay! :) I've had the other 4 cards for quite a while now.
Seriously though; that stinks. FWIW, this one is #25/50.
Sorry to hear about piggy too...

Yeah, I had $5 worth of change in that bank :lol: . That thief was seriously desperate.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
reyes7castillo1 said:
Hopefully he can pull it together this year. For $25, what the heck these gold refractors are awesome.

BlZpQJWkKGrHqQOKjgEtlc7SJQBLbirbqMw.jpg

that card is close to the top of my brothers want list. I've never seen one before. Are there X's of this?

Members online