Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
kdailey4315 said:
That is a nice Clark. It would look a million times better if he was in a Giants uniform. I'm still trying to track down the Matt Williams crusades for my PC.

Thanks. I'm still looking for a decent price on the Williams red

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
nevermore said:
1995 Finest Bronze, was a six-card set available only by mail order from Topps.

95finestbronze.jpg95finestbronze_b.jpg

Thanks! How many screamin deals have you gotten on eBay by people spelling his name with 1 l?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
gracecollector said:
Bunch of 1998 Topps Tek Diffractors got listed by Burbank yesterday. Half have been sold, half are still available. Prices aren't too bad. I snagged a Grace I needed. Thought about buying a Jeter at $48, but didn't pull the trigger. It's gone now. Here's what's still available.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=to...k+grace&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Thanks for the heads-up! (Thanks posted.) They have an Olerud Diffractor for $7.85, which I thought was pretty reasonable, but then I checked their Beckett Marketplace listings and they have a bunch of new Tek and Tek Diffractors listed there for less than their eBay prices. I didn't look close enough to see if they are different patterns, but I snatched up the 3 Olerud base patterns and one Diffractor they had listed for $10.51 dlvd. Not too bad! :)

- Rod

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
olerud363 said:
gracecollector said:
Bunch of 1998 Topps Tek Diffractors got listed by Burbank yesterday. Half have been sold, half are still available. Prices aren't too bad. I snagged a Grace I needed. Thought about buying a Jeter at $48, but didn't pull the trigger. It's gone now. Here's what's still available.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=to...k+grace&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Thanks for the heads-up! (Thanks posted.) They have an Olerud Diffractor for $7.85, which I thought was pretty reasonable, but then I checked their Beckett Marketplace listings and they have a bunch of new Tek and Tek Diffractors listed there for less than their eBay prices. I didn't look close enough to see if they are different patterns, but I snatched up the 3 Olerud base patterns and one Diffractor they had listed for $10.51 dlvd. Not too bad! :)

- Rod

I saw that. I bought all 6 of the Matt Williams he had up.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
kdailey4315 said:
nevermore said:
1995 Finest Bronze, was a six-card set available only by mail order from Topps.

95finestbronze.jpg95finestbronze_b.jpg

Thanks! How many screamin deals have you gotten on eBay by people spelling his name with 1 l?

Haha, I wish it was like the 1-800-Mattress ads...Leave off the last "L" for savings.

Unfortunately, most of the regular O'Neill guys search both ways.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
these came today thanks for the deal eddie(tonsofcommons)

atc.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Jack Straw said:
predatorkj said:
[quote="Jack Straw":3kb9fofg]
nosterbor said:
predatorkj said:
magicpapa said:
[quote="Jack Straw":3kb9fofg]Some of those CC cards are really a bear! 97 Power Package Jumbo (never seen a Griffey)
Griffey Hot List Jumbos, Golden Jubilee jumbos and The All Star Jumbos. Tough tough and tough.
this the 97 power package jumbo?
powerjumbo.jpg

I actually snagged the Bagwell a long while back. It went pretty cheap as a BIN I think.
that is the only one i have seen of any player!!!!!!!

Yes that is it is it available :D :D There is a Mark Mcgwire one pictured on the Mcgwire site.
Funny how tough these are my SCD says one per second series boxes but it seems that info may be wrong ?

Well...I am assuming I have one. I mean, looking at the checklist, its the only one on there. Numbering matches up and everything. Trust me, once I got on ebay for the first time, a new giant door was opened to me.

Scratches are on the holder its in...

IMG_0001-13.jpg

IMG_0002-15.jpg[/quote:3kb9fofg]

You have I think a tough card but you can tell by the size and the non die-cut as the
pack issued inserts were die-cut. Thanks for sharing.[/quote:3kb9fofg]

No...I know what it is but people are making them out to be rare so I figured I'd post mine. I don't think they are all that rare. Maybe for certain players. Who knows.

But mine is not diecut nor is it small enough to have come from a pack of cards. Its the jumbo.

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
They are tough if not rare. I see one for sale between Ebay, COMC and Beckett.
None of the Mcgwire,Thomas and Gonzalez have them and the Canseco collector
here has been looking for a copy for years? Nosterbor has never seen a Gonzalez?
He has 68,000 cards of his guy and never seen this. Somebody may be sitting on
a hoard but until they hit the market place I think you have a rare card.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
If indeed it was a boxtopper it was probably treated like junk by most buyers because jumbo cards don't seem to have any desire to anyone other than player collectors. I know I've never seen the Canseco to this point even in other collections. if someone has a hoard of these they would be wise to start listing them on Ebay because the set has mostly big names and I'm sure this is a hole in many collections other than mine...

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
1st4040 said:
If indeed it was a boxtopper it was probably treated like junk by most buyers because jumbo cards don't seem to have any desire to anyone other than player collectors. I know I've never seen the Canseco to this point even in other collections. if someone has a hoard of these they would be wise to start listing them on Ebay because the set has mostly big names and I'm sure this is a hole in many collections other than mine...
plus 1 big time. i am a guilty person of this! i have alot of friends who opened upper deck boxes and pitched them
icon_facepalm.gif
. i opened a ton of collectors choice, and just threw the box toppers in a box including the Juans. i did not collect them at the time. most got damaged and were pitched.
miggy_face_ball-1.gif
.since my collection got big i started looking for these cards to fill gaps in the list.hind sight is 20/20.
1grouphug.gif
some are super rare if you ask me.
how many have this of there player? it is serial numbered to 3000.#SR16 1995 Score Rules Jumbo
7 1/2" X 10 1/2"
only 2 Juan collectors have it. i don't
juan_picture.jpgjuan_picture.jpg

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
nosterbor said:
1st4040 said:
plus 1 big time. i am a guilty person of this! i have alot of friends who opened upper deck boxes and pitched them
icon_facepalm.gif
. i opened a ton of collectors choice, and just threw the box toppers in a box including the Juans. i did not collect them at the time. most got damaged and were pitched.
miggy_face_ball-1.gif
.since my collection got big i started looking for these cards to fill gaps in the list.hind sight is 20/20.
1grouphug.gif
some are super rare if you ask me.
how many have this of there player? it is serial numbered to 3000.#SR16 1995 Score Rules Jumbo
7 1/2" X 10 1/2"
only 2 Juan collectors have it. i don't
juan_picture.jpgjuan_picture.jpg

If I remember correctly, the Score Rules jumbos came in large blister packs. I remember seeing them at a local book store in the mall growing up. I think I have the Jason Bere.

Dec 10, 2008
Jack Straw said:
They are tough if not rare. I see one for sale between Ebay, COMC and Beckett.
None of the Mcgwire,Thomas and Gonzalez have them and the Canseco collector
here has been looking for a copy for years? Nosterbor has never seen a Gonzalez?
He has 68,000 cards of his guy and never seen this. Somebody may be sitting on
a hoard but until they hit the market place I think you have a rare card.

I have 2-3 of the McGwires. I know I have bought the only ones I've ever seen in the past decade.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I'm still looking for the Score Rules Jumbo as well.

Some recent pickups:

1999 Revolution Premiere Date #98 Premiere Date #/49

revolution_a.jpgrevolution_b.jpg

1998 Select Selected Samples #1 Vladimir Guerrero (never seen one of these before)

vlad_a.jpg
vlad_b.jpg

1999 UD Choice Prime Choice Reserve #154 Carlos Delgado #ed 100/100!

delgado_a.jpg
delgado_b.jpg