Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stressreelief

Dec 2, 2011
can you say almost ?

For some reason the Jeter Destiny Gold's come up seldomly. I've only seen like 6-8 copies in the last 4-5 years. You can practically find every other player in the gold version but not the Jeter. Someone have them hoarded? Please contact me if you do. :D
I tried to upload a scan of the special " TECH " box these came in , but the file size is too large and I am too much of a computer dummy to figure out how to do it . My apologies !

Attachments

• Sep12~02.jpg
    Sep12~02.jpg
    619.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Sep12~03.jpg
    Sep12~03.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Sep12~04.jpg
    Sep12~04.jpg
    607.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Sep12~05.jpg
    Sep12~05.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 55

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
75v2_zpsdd834608.png

Last edited:

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
I sent over a tweet to Chris olds asking if he saw the sale.

He responded it's noted by the price guide crew.

I REALLY hope and expect that they not only do a feature on it (and similar blazing hot inserts) the next guide, but also one of olds' daily stories.
Wouldn't it be something if they updated the price in beckett to reflect true market values? I know prices can be a bit volatile but they obviously don't try in the least bit to reflect real market value.

They must to hear this complaint over and over several times a day I assume. Why don't they do something about it? It's baffling to me.

It's not like a human has track all the sales.....have a computer program track sales from the major online auction sites, average the sales and print it. I know I'm simplifying the process but they're a multi-million dollar company, I'm sure they have the resources to do this.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I do recall the last time I purchased a copy of Beckett, they did list recently sold prices for some of the more rare cards. Definitely not the best, but a good start had they kept it up. This was around the time of eBay becoming huge.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Wouldn't it be something if they updated the price in beckett to reflect true market values? I know prices can be a bit volatile but they obviously don't try in the least bit to reflect real market value.

They must to hear this complaint over and over several times a day I assume. Why don't they do something about it? It's baffling to me.

It's not like a human has track all the sales.....have a computer program track sales from the major online auction sites, average the sales and print it. I know I'm simplifying the process but they're a multi-million dollar company, I'm sure they have the resources to do this.

I am pretty happy that they remain screwed up. It allows us to get some great deals.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Picked this one up today. interestingcards is dropping some nice 1998 leaf stuff on COMC right now.

Anybody know how scarce these 1997 Certified Gold Team Promos are versus the Samples?

Members online

Latest posts