Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Just a heads up for everyone A ton of 1997 Ultra Platinum Medallions were just put on COMC.

Didnt see any Bagwells, but thanks for the heads up.

seein gold, completes my rainbow

1997%20Donruss%20Gold%20Press%20Proofs%20409.jpg

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
Very nice pickup on the Edgar! Why can't Topps produce cards like they used to? The Finest Masters they made this year are an attempt but the quality is just nowhere near these.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Just a heads up for everyone A ton of 1997 Ultra Platinum Medallions were just put on COMC.

FYI to everybody the seller accepted an offer of $3.50 on a Scott Spiezio I needed for my A's collection, so if you spot any common players you need they'll probably go that low or lower.

Out of curiosity what was the original asking price on the Spiezio? Just want to get an idea of what % off the seller accepted. Thanks!

- Rodrick

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I never knew the difference. All I know is there is this one and one that doesn't say preview edition from 1998 Collector's Choice. 1999 Upper Deck has different photo and numbering and has regular, double /4000, triple /100, and homerun /1.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Members online