Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Just got this in over the weekend. First one I had ever seen available... not only was it my guy, but just five lucky bucks!

JayBuhnerYouCrashInstantWinner.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Picked up a 1993 Topps Black Gold ABCD Certified Winner today, any value in this one? I've had trouble figuring out which are the really good ones, between the certs and pack-issued, and the different player combos.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Picked up a 1993 Topps Black Gold ABCD Certified Winner today, any value in this one? I've had trouble figuring out which are the really good ones, between the certs and pack-issued, and the different player combos.

The 94's are the huge money, but the ABCD winners from 93 have some value too. They usually sell anywhere from $15-$60 now. I paid $82 for one about a year and a half ago, but it seems a lot more have come to market since then and it has driven the price down. I once saw a PSA 10 - 93 ABCD sell for over $200.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I know we were just talking about the Pinnacle Mint coins... anyone up for a group break of either 1997 or 1998? Looks like you can get an unopened box of either for around $50

Members online