Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
one of my newest..

3fp58fj
3u1rzLR

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
How high we think it's going? 2k? 3k? 5k? The limited high end Griffey's have been going nuts in their last 30 minutes.
$2,614.89 for the Griffey, seems like quite a bit for a /150 card from a set that I don't consider to be especially iconic, but I may be out of the loop on that one.

I picked up a Tejada and a Giambi for under $15 each but lost out on the lower-numbered (/100) Eric Chavez and AJ Hinch from the rookie subset. Would have set my snipes higher if I considered it an especially noteworthy set.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
$2,614.89 for the Griffey, seems like quite a bit for a /150 card from a set that I don't consider to be especially iconic, but I may be out of the loop on that one.

I picked up a Tejada and a Giambi for under $15 each but lost out on the lower-numbered (/100) Eric Chavez and AJ Hinch from the rookie subset. Would have set my snipes higher if I considered it an especially noteworthy set.
The Griffey Emerald was an SP numbered to 56, not 150.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
THAT was in the ol' archive at the parents house? Plus all those other cards you mentioned?

I'm gonna have to find a way to get myself invited over to their house for tea sometime :)

Hey Guys,

Recently did some cleaning up at the parents house and found a card that I know will mean a lot to hardcore Griffey/90’s Insert/1of1/unique card collectors. I discovered the Griffey masterpiece 1/1 from the 1999 Fleer Mystique set. It was the first card of 160 players to have a 1/1 (GRIFFEY WAS#1 of #160). The card has been kept in the cold and dark for 22 years and seriously seems to be a 9+ potential 10. Wait times for grading seem insane and the risk of the card in the mail has me questioning whether to grade it at all. Going to post a picture here and see what kind of interest it drums up. Thanks to any who send this over to Griffey or unique collectors! Email is [email protected]

Members online

Latest posts