Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OK Im getting antsy, when can I expect my Bowman Jumbos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glewis22

Jan 8, 2010
So I ordered a couple Bowman 2010 Jumbo boxes from Blowout.com and am getting more and more excited with each passing day about getting them and busting them. I also wish Beckett would post that damn video already - arrgh.

But, when can I expect to receive these as I have never pre-ordered before. Will I get them on the 12th of May?, or does Blowout get them on the 12th of May and then ship them out meaning Ill get em the following monday most likely?

When are you guys getting yours?

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I've never preordered any baseball cards so please bare with me...

Are you saying that you have to pay them before hand, and not even get a date as to when you would get the product?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
best bet would call or email blowout.

I know I get my product a day before release or on release. Most distributors get product a few days before release date.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Blowout generally ships the day before or the day on release.

Based on the type of shipping you got, you can expect it that far after the release date.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
It seems to be a crapshoot. I honestly think they get it out as soon as possible - but I think it comes down to when they receive the product and how busy they are.

I don't order a ton, so my experience is a small sample....but I'd say the majority of the time my order is leaving blowout the release date, or possibly the day before.....so I'm generally getting it 2-3 days after.
A couple years ago I did get some A&G boxes I ordered on the release date, but I think that was a situation where dealer's got the product a bit ahead of the release date.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
matfanofold said:
I've never preordered any baseball cards so please bare with me...

Are you saying that you have to pay them before hand, and not even get a date as to when you would get the product?

Yes, I typically get an expected date when I lock in on cases but depending on the product and how far out it is from release, that has usually turned out to be much more of a general estimation than a hard-fast date.

Members online

Latest posts