Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Old time member memories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
I've been away for a long while, kids, money, life happened. Haven't collected in years. Started at the old BMB moved here and enjoyed it for years.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I was banned for like a million year’s the night of Game 7 of the 2006 NLCS.

Me and Anthony K staged a fake ‘fight’ and were going after each other pretty hard, IIRC.

This was also the same night ThoseBackPages pissed on an Albert Pujols rookie card.

It was probably the single greatest night on BMB.

Z was a ****. I hope he has drastically changed.

Then MyPens66 created this board and Chris Gilmore stole it from him and forced him to leave.

That’s what I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I was banned for like a million year’s the night of Game 7 of the 2006 NLCS.

Me and Anthony K staged a fake ‘fight’ and were going after each other pretty hard, IIRC.

This was also the same night ThoseBackPages pissed on an Albert Pujols rookie card.

It was probably the single greatest night on BMB.

Z was a ****. I hope he has drastically changed.

Then MyPens66 created this board and Chris Gilmore stole it from him and forced him to leave.

That’s what I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

he was a Debbie downer for sure, I remember saying taylor Mattingly wasn't a pimple on his dads ass.

he timed me out for that.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
I'll join the reunion. I remember those good old days. I'm still facebook friends with some of the old BMB members. Russ Sauers, Art or Arden Tidd, Craig Smith (AKA Smelly old man) and Gary Carter to name a few. I pop in and lurk once in a while but not near as much as I used to. I hope everyone has been doing well and staying safe.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I'll join the reunion. I remember those good old days. I'm still facebook friends with some of the old BMB members. Russ Sauers, Art or Arden Tidd, Craig Smith (AKA Smelly old man) and Gary Carter to name a few. I pop in and lurk once in a while but not near as much as I used to. I hope everyone has been doing well and staying safe.
Good to have you visit and check in!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
tell all those old foggies I says HIYA !! and Stay Safe And Healthy!!!

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO

Always great to hear from you Tweety, aka David Tweedt! You are one of the oldies but goodies for sure! I'm pretty certain that you signed on much earlier than me back then and were part of the "original" cast of characters including Ty Buttars, Dave Courtney, Sean Christian, Greg Brown, aforementioned Craig Smith, Randy Schoenfeldt, Chad Couch, Greg Cleveland, Danny Secrist--have no idea where he's been..;) and so many more that this ole noggin has a hard time remembering...forgive me guys..

Don't be a stranger Tweety, and Stay safe my friend!

Members online

Latest posts