Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Old time member memories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Boy we are OLD!!!!!!!!
From BMB to here, you guys have made it a fun ride.
I haven't actively collected for years, but still enjoy seeing what you all are up to

I still will add a cute.jpeg coffee pic or two every once in a while

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I came over from BMB also. I joined in here in 07. I made great lifelong friends, most I’ve never even met.
Lots of things have changed, but still enjoy the hobby.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
For some of the old members..
I remember Rich!!!
Does anyone remember a certain "Roverjam" who lived in California.... he was a great guy too.
I remember he and I created the BMB night crew (I still have the banners). It was easy for me because of the fact I'm overseas so time zones helped. :)
Indeed, great memories of the BMB. Then when we moved here, it started off slowly and grew nicely. Most of the guys (and gals) followed. I may have gone back to the BMB boards 1 or 2 times since FCB started.
Again, TONS of memories, posts, pictures... Even if I don't post as often as before (life does that to you), I never forget to stop by here once in awhile to check out some of the threads and see what's going on. :)
Anyways, if I can dig up some pictures I will.
Have a nice day!
Dom

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
BIRTHDAY GROUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, Secret Santa.. It was good for those that actually put some thought into getting other members gifts.. But for those that knew they were getting good cards, they failed to spend the energy needed..

I want to thank George and Magic for stepping up and helping out..

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Ugh, Secret Santa.. It was good for those that actually put some thought into getting other members gifts.. But for those that knew they were getting good cards, they failed to spend the energy needed..

I want to thank George and Magic for stepping up and helping out..
It was excellent for a few years, at the beginning.

Members online

Latest posts