Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OMG!!!! Sickest patch i have ever seen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
Gibby would probably get ejected today in more games than he won, but that was when it was just a game...for the players, anyway.

These are my "sickest" patches in case anyone wants to "ADD" some color to this thread.

Not hijacked, just evolution.

:mrgreen:

Hockey:
MALKIN2-5.jpg

Basketball:
jamo.jpg

Baseball (card on the right) (one of the few left on the JH Bandwagon):
BCDPpatches.jpg

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
It's a cool piece but it's a tag from his pants or jersey so to me it's not really a patch in the classic sense. I'd much rather pay for a jersey or logo patch with multiple color breaks than for someone's laundry tag. Just my .02 and don't get me wrong, it's a cool piece, but definitely not the "sickest" patch I've seen.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Bigfan5 said:
It's a cool piece but it's a tag from his pants or jersey so to me it's not really a patch in the classic sense. I'd much rather pay for a jersey or logo patch with multiple color breaks than for someone's laundry tag. Just my .02 and don't get me wrong, it's a cool piece, but definitely not the "sickest" patch I've seen.

+1

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
this is actually a very close friend of mines card

i was there when it was pulled, but turned it down. he wants 800.. i offered 5. i spoke to hime tuesday and his highest offer was i believe 600 so far. but that was as of tuesday

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Bigfan5 said:

+1

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
I don't collect GU items, but to me, the Tag just seems more personal and one of a kind. To me, see one patch, seen them all. Best patches I've ever seen was on a jersey. A lot hard to fake a card like this than if it was a patch.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
MTBright said:
Bigfan5 said:

+1

Yeah.... laundry tags aren't that impressive to me.....

Latest posts