Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Online/Electronic BGS Submission Forms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
I was filling one out for my Lincecum gold and on the service (upton finishing the form) it said service and a picture of BVG. Obviously my Lincecum gold isn't vintage so when they grade it they will put it in a BGS case right? Nothing to worry about the BVG pic.

Also, it shows no debit or paypal feature, so I will just put a Money Order in the same package as the card I am submitting (Lincecum Gold)?

Thanks for any and all help. (Yes it is my first time submitting on my own).

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
darocker80 said:
I was filling one out for my Lincecum gold and on the service (upton finishing the form) it said service and a picture of BVG. Obviously my Lincecum gold isn't vintage so when they grade it they will put it in a BGS case right? Nothing to worry about the BVG pic.

Also, it shows no debit or paypal feature, so I will just put a Money Order in the same package as the card I am submitting (Lincecum Gold)?

Thanks for any and all help. (Yes it is my first time submitting on my own).
i dont know about the last 2 questions but the bvg dosent matter. beckett sorts all the cards when they are recived so you have nothing to worry about there.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
For some reason a lot of my Bowman Chrome cards get entered on the form as BVG so this ESF quirk is nothing new. Your post 1980 card(s) will most assuredly be enclosed in a BGS holder. Yes, you simply put your MO in the package with the printed ESF and ship it. Be sure to include the cost of return shipping/insurance in addition to the grading fee. Also, don't forget to include the $2 auto fee. I have forgotten to add that in the past more than once. The first time BGS simply deducted the amount from my CC. The second time they just let it slide (perhaps to rectify a mistake on a previous order).

Good luck with gold.

Cheers!
JT

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Thanks guys, ya so i clicked certified auto and insured for 1000 dollars and put the money order in the priority mailer (with my bubble mailer with card and form inside).

We shall find out in 10 days. REally pushing for a 9.5. The lowest it can get is a 9, which i won't be sad about as its still decent and protects my card, but if it's close i'l re-sub

Latest posts