Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oooops! NT Version…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
Great quality control......it will be interesting to see how they right this wrong. No way is the owner of this card going to accept anything less than a Ruth signature.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Great quality control......it will be interesting to see how they right this wrong. No way is the owner of this card going to accept anything less than a Ruth signature.
Maybe not, but do they really have a say if Panini can't/won't fix it?

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
I can kind of understand how the mixup on the Ruth card happened if you had somebody with absolutely zero knowledge and no supervision or instruction, as George Brett's autograph sort of kind of looks like it could say Babe Ruth if you squint, put in eyedrops, and stare at the sun for a few seconds. But the only way that Ruth signature could possibly be put into that Detmers card is purposeful sabotage.

Is CardCop still alive? Did he get a job at Panini?

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
I can kind of understand how the mixup on the Ruth card happened if you had somebody with absolutely zero knowledge and no supervision or instruction, as George Brett's autograph sort of kind of looks like it could say Babe Ruth if you squint, put in eyedrops, and stare at the sun for a few seconds. But the only way that Ruth signature could possibly be put into that Detmers card is purposeful sabotage.

Is CardCop still alive? Did he get a job at Panini?

They thought it said Baby Reid (Detmers), that was his nickname back in the day…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online