Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: FCG Birthday Group DECEMBER (last one for the year folks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
I surprised some of the kids I work with and gave them a baseball card because it was my birthday, They liked my backwards way of doing things.
The Yankees gave a day early present of Granderson.
DANNY

Russ S. said:
Not in the group, but just wanted to wish fellow December Birthday's a great month and happy happy birthdays.
Mine is on the 31st. Just found out today, I'm going to have to work that day and night.... :(
Sucks too, cause I spent my 30th birthday last year in A-stan. ::facepalm::

Mine's 12-13-1963. Russ, I know how you feel... I spent my 27th B'day in in Saudi (Desert Shield), and my 35th B'day in Korea on a remote 14-month assignment. People should really pray for our military folks who are over there now. This time of year is no fun to be away from home, and loved ones.

mikieward10

Oct 1, 2008
Recieved my first package today. Huge thanks to GVSU96 for a great package.

I'll get some scans up this weekend but heres some of what i got:

Some nice EEE cardinal cards, Pujols Arod and Ozzie Smith inserts, and a very nice Pack Wars Miggy auto.

Once again thanks GVSU96 for the birthday gift.

mikieward10

Oct 1, 2008
mikieward10 said:
Recieved my first package today. Huge thanks to GVSU96 for a great package.

I'll get some scans up this weekend but heres some of what i got:

Some nice EEE cardinal cards, Pujols Arod and Ozzie Smith inserts, and a very nice Pack Wars Miggy auto.

Once again thanks GVSU96 for the birthday gift.
And the Scans:

zzz.jpg

zzz-1.jpg

Thanks again that auto looks great in my Miggy collection

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
My first present arrived today, thanks to Chris L.
It is a M&M Boys card, that came in a special box with a booklet telling about them. It is numbered 522/6100 and it is a card that was made by Acme Reproductions in 1991.
I've never seen or heard of the card, but it is a GREAT addition to my collection. Definitley appreciate it. Great work digging it up and thanks for sending it!
DANNY
MMBoys522of6100.jpg
MMBoys522of6100001.jpg
MMBoys522of6100002.jpg

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
dano7 said:
My first present arrived today, thanks to Chris L.
It is a M&M Boys card, that came in a special box with a booklet telling about them. It is numbered 522/6100 and it is a card that was made by Acme Reproductions in 1991.
I've never seen or heard of the card, but it is a GREAT addition to my collection. Definitley appreciate it. Great work digging it up and thanks for sending it!
DANNY
MMBoys522of6100.jpg
MMBoys522of6100001.jpg
MMBoys522of6100002.jpg

glad you could use I too never heard of the card I happened to find it in a box my dad had given me

Smoney17

Aug 7, 2008
Just wanted to let Benson know that his package will be sent out soon... Sorry for the delay!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
A_Pharis said:
I predict Dano will be posting pretty soon.

Prophecy fulfilled......Thanks!
DANNY
A nice mixture for my Yankee collection:
Autograph:
Carlos Urena
GU:
Damon A&G Bat, Abreu A&G Bat and a Bernie EX Base
Inserts and regular:
Nice blend from Mantle to Jeter.

BirthdayUrenaAuto001.jpg
BirthdayGU.jpg
Birthdayinsertregular.jpg