Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Outstanding !!! JJ back on the 15 day DL. Right forearm tightness.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
His nightmare season continues on. Glad he stepped it up in a walk year (even though I fully believe his shoulder wasn't 100% after last year and not getting surgery on it).

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
That "forearm tightness" seems to be a common diagnosis among Blue Jays pitchers. Weren't there a couple of other guys DL'ed due to the same thing this season?

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Horrible, horrible season. I'm glad to have Reyes but the rest of MarLols have been dreadful. Buehrle has been better of late but JJ and Boneface have been dead weight. JJ passed thru waivers with no interest, right now I'll take the draft pick for him but I doubt anyone touches him in the offseason.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Horrible, horrible season. I'm glad to have Reyes but the rest of MarLols have been dreadful. Buehrle has been better of late but JJ and Boneface have been dead weight. JJ passed thru waivers with no interest, right now I'll take the draft pick for him but I doubt anyone touches him in the offseason.

I'd be absolutely stunned if the Jays gave him a qualifying offer to somehow get a pick when he signs elsewhere.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
It's a game of chicken. It would be a kick to the gnarlies to lose him for nothing since he was one of the main trade pieces. Even worse would be JJ accepting an offer.

Members online

Latest posts