Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PackSearchers.com is our new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
A_Pharis said:
[quote="PackSearchers.com":38jf7c7l][quote="A_Pharis":38jf7c7l]
Thanks for not using your quota of ******. I'm sure some of the (edit: real) men here can pick up the slack.

Just making sure i get this right... you guys that buy cards without searching are real studs getting laid all the time but the guys that search them and then buy them can't get any action? Never knew how vital how i buy a pack of cards was to my sex life.[/quote:38jf7c7l]

Basically, yeah. The time you spend sitting down in an isle in Target is the time I spend with my fiance. Sweet Brad McCann jersey card, bro!

uwe.jpg[/quote:38jf7c7l]

Great post!

PackSearchers.com

Feb 20, 2010
A_Pharis said:
Basically, yeah. The time you spend sitting down in an isle in Target is the time I spend with my fiance. Sweet Brad McCann jersey card, bro!

It usually takes about 10 minutes to do the whole card section. And yes we do pull cards like a Brian McCann jersey the difference is we pay 2.99 for it as opposed to spending $20 on a blaster to pull the same thing.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
PackSearchers.com said:
[quote="A_Pharis":2rfcpigm]

It usually takes about 10 minutes to do the whole card section. And yes we do pull cards like a Brian McCann jersey the difference is we pay 2.99 for it as opposed to spending $20 on a blaster to pull the same thing.[/quote:2rfcpigm]

****** bags that are a blight on the hobby say what?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
PackSearchers.com said:
[quote="A_Pharis":2spiyb4s]

It usually takes about 10 minutes to do the whole card section. And yes we do pull cards like a Brian McCann jersey the difference is we pay 2.99 for it as opposed to spending $20 on a blaster to pull the same thing.[/quote:2spiyb4s]
And when you do one of your multi state runs wasting tons of gas how long does that take? You must be good at searching if you can afford a helicopter to go from target to target.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
PackSearchers.com said:
I know you were being sarcastic but if you really did have a pile of unsearched packs you could come to my site and learn how to search them and do it yourself... and none of your peers here would ever know.

24lr8g6.jpg

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Not sure why anyone is debating this guy. He is not going to stop or change his behavior....he is running a website the promotes pack searching.

Time to move on and let him be......if nobody responds, he will fade away.

PackSearchers.com

Feb 20, 2010
nyc3 said:
And when you do one of your multi state runs wasting tons of gas how long does that take? You must be good at searching if you can afford a helicopter to go from target to target.

Gas was paid for. My friend works for a baseball team and had to go to spring training for work so i rode with him if he would stop at stores along the way. If we would have had to pay for gas and hotels then we would have barely made a profit. There isnt really much money to be made in pack searching, it is just a way that some choose to enjoy the hobby. Some like to buy the packs blind and try to get lucky, as your friend did with his bobby orr auto out of a blaster, and some like to only buy jerseys and autographs and just collect those cards. Just a matter of preference.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
PackSearchers.com said:
nyc3 said:

Gas was paid for. My friend works for a baseball team and had to go to spring training for work so i rode with him if he would stop at stores along the way. If we would have had to pay for gas and hotels then we would have barely made a profit. There isnt really much money to be made in pack searching, it is just a way that some choose to enjoy the hobby. Some like to buy the packs blind and try to get lucky, as your friend did with his bobby orr auto out of a blaster, and some like to only buy jerseys and autographs and just collect those cards. Just a matter of preference.

Look guy, I don't care what you have to pay for. I don't care what you get for free. I don't care what you pull.

What you do is quite laffable, and your attempts at a message board dedicated to it is even more ludicrous. The more people that know how to do what you do, and actually have an ethics lapse long enough to do it, the smaller the pool is for you and your friends to do it.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
PackSearchers.com said:
nyc3 said:

What is your own personal definition of "ethics"?

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
PackSearchers.com said:
nyc3 said:

That was Bobby Hull, not Bobby Orr.

Nice reading comprehension there.

PackSearchers.com

Feb 20, 2010
cgilmo said:
Look guy, I don't care what you have to pay for. I don't care what you get for free. I don't care what you pull.

What you do is quite laffable, and your attempts at a message board dedicated to it is even more ludicrous. The more people that know how to do what you do, and actually have an ethics lapse long enough to do it, the smaller the pool is for you and your friends to do it.

It is true that we are taking cards away from ourselves by having the website. I made the website because when I heard about pack searching I had no where to go to learn how to do it.

I have read many forums and never had seen a place where pack searchers were not bashed. It's something that doesn't get talked about but it definitely happens on a large scale. The majority of stores I go to have already been searched. I have been in stores from Indiana to Florida and it is being done everywhere.

I just wanted to make a website where the people that are doing it can go and share their tricks and talk openly about it without being demonized.

PackSearchers.com

Feb 20, 2010
cgilmo said:
Pack searchers should be demonized

They are a greedy subculture in this hobby that needs to be eliminated.

Why do you feel that way? I understand that you feel they should be demonized and "eliminated' but you haven't said why.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
Thanks for the ban and using my username. You at least brought some credibility to that site which would otherwise be non existance without the likes of my presence (or presumed presence).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts