Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Appreciation Thread

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Thanks. The golds look nice in person. But I really found myself getting addicted to tracking down all the really whacked out parallels and figuring out which was which. Blue? Carolina Blue? Cosmic Haze? Blue Mojo? It was fun.

That’s awesome! Good luck with the last one! I’ve been trying to pick up all the Brewers Golds and any others I can find at a good price but have no delusions of completing any rainbows lol Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I want to state first that I do enjoy Panini products, but what is going on with the thickness of their cards? I've picked up more this year than previous years and it seems like everything needs a damn shadow box picture frame to fit them. Really nice products but does it need to be on 360 pt card stock to be called premium or high end? Let's knock these things down to half thickness and call it a day.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I tell you … this compony has not let me down! few months ago I pulled a many Machado auto redemption form home town heroes. now the redemption was about 4 years old but they sent me the exact card!
Now about a week and a half ago I got a retail box of leather and lumber and was missing the hit. I sent in the box and all the ack and within 1 week I got these!

now topps has taken care of me in the past but nothing like this! one week!

Latest posts