Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Dominion anyone excited about it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Pretty cool Pannini got Reaunne??? the women goalie for long while back to sign. Where are all the Pannini and Dominion haters now. Love all the old school autos that got in it. Even some Pens Coffey graphs.

AK11

May 24, 2010
I think you can get better deals on some of these Dominion cards than if they were Cup cards. Collectors have no problem shelling out a few grand for Property Of cards, but here is a 1/1 stick nameplate with a hard-signed auto of Joe Sakic for one grand and no takers so far, just some offers:

Sakic Benchmark 1/1

So far collectors still for some reason are hesitant on Panini cards over UD cards. That's also why Dominion boxes are cheaper than Cup and yet you get more cards per tin. I do realize there is a lot of plain jerseys and simple patches, but Dominion is still underrated compared to Cup. Someone got a dual shield card last night of Eric Stall and Jeff Skinner for $510, which even though it is non-auto is a steal for a shield of a Calder winner. I have seen non-auto shields of Niederreiter and Subban go for $1000 and $3000. Of course, Jeff Skinner, for being a ROY, is really a great buy right now for his high-end stuff. A lot more collectors are chasing Subban, Hall, and Eberle.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Even got Tommy Barrasso to sign for Dominion. He isn't in much stuff with autos is he?
Panini has done a good job of getting tougher and guys that haven't signed before in stuff.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
pghbuccos said:
matchpenalty said:

and by someone in Pittsburgh :D it will be interesting to see what the seller gets for the card.

My guess because it is a sweet card with bear face and main thing can be verified and proved legit from Panini gallery of Dominion. Would be around $150ish. No offense to our resident Hamill fan. But he sucks as a player so far and Bruins waived him before the season and no one picked him up free tells you something.

Members online

Latest posts