Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Patriots RB Danny Woodhead’s first NFL trading card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I read on Beckett that his agent said the companies weren't interested in him signing anything for their products, which blew my mind. It's nice he'll finally have a pro uniform card and all, but not getting any autos of him is a fail by all companies.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I read on Beckett that his agent said the companies weren't interested in him signing anything for their products, which blew my mind. It's nice he'll finally have a pro uniform card and all, but not getting any autos of him is a fail by all companies.

I disagree, I wish they would start cutting down autos. I think it would make all cards more valuable again

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
J-Rod said:
[quote="Card Magnet":230o8sob]I read on Beckett that his agent said the companies weren't interested in him signing anything for their products, which blew my mind. It's nice he'll finally have a pro uniform card and all, but not getting any autos of him is a fail by all companies.

I disagree, I wish they would start cutting down autos. I think it would make all cards more valuable again[/quote:230o8sob]
That's a pretty good point. But since it's past his rookie year, would it make that much of a difference? I can't see that his base card is going to be all that big of a seller, maybe a couple of bucks (unless it's an SP).

I thought for sure that eTopps was going to cash in and have a Woodhead auto one week.

reljac

Apr 12, 2010
Pearland, Tx
with all the worthless players that somehow find their way onto auto cards... you would think they could have at least had the player who won the division II equivalent of the heisman trophy.

At least in the grand scheme of things... he was at some time relevant... I see so many players on cards now that just make my mind go numb and they simply weren't even relevant in their college days.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Surprised he doesn't have an eTopps card. Shouldn't be too much effort.

Hell, red hot Packers CB Tramon Williams doesn't have a card after being in the league four years.

Members online