Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal Multiorder shipping test. Anyone having issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I've been using it, and it's been strange - sometimes my labels don't print. That didn't happen before. For example, i'd print 10 labels, and only 8 would actually print.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Just got this message from paypal CS

Due to the recent system update, customers are unable to utilize the Multi Order Shipping. We are aware of this issue and I regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Our technicians are working to resolve this matter. We appreciate your patience and understanding. In the meantime, I'd recommend you use USPS Click N' Ship from USPS website.

Jun 30, 2010
This also works for me.

Another option may be instead of clicking on the multi shipping option, type this in your browser after you sign in.

www.paypal.com/mos

This will activate the multi order shipping feature instead of clicking on the link. LMK if it works for you.

tudorfan

Dec 2, 2008
What worked for me was clicking on a payment within regular paypal and then clicking on the "launch multi order shipping" link at the bottom of the page.

edited to add: That worked within firefox w/ win 7, and every order loaded in multi-order shipping, not just that single payment.

Last edited:

Members online